Chapter 4

-Morning-

I woke up.I see Jen and squad.They are packing their clothes.

'We are going to NYC today.' Liz say.

'What?You are leavnig me alone?' I say.

'Aw you have house in NYC,why you don't travel with us?' Woody say.

'I can't.Josh can we talk for a minute?' I ask.

'Sure bro.' He say.

We went to the balcony.Josh looks like he don't want to talk.

'So..Claudia and you are married,and you didn't tell me that?' I say.

'Do you have problem with that?' He say.His voice is emotionless,so i guess that he thought that i like Claudia.

'Listen,i don't have crush on Claudia.He is nice girl,but not good for me.So clam down,you are my best friend,i wouldn't do that to you!' I say.

'I'm going to Spain,i want to be with her.Don't even call me,i really don't care if you have crush on her or not.I don't want to lose her,and i don't want to lose you.Do something with your life,i know that you are hotter than me,but i don't undertand why you want to have every girl.Go find girlfriend,just stop doing this,okay?' He say.He is relly mad now.I don't like Claudia,and i don't even want to have every girl.I only want Jen.And no one else.

'Josh,i don't want every girl.I like someone so long,but she thinks that I like Claudia,and now we can't be together,and that's because of you!' I yell.

'What?Because of me?And you didn'te even tell me that you like someone!You are so stupid!We are best friends!' He yell.

'What,you didn't even tell me that you and Claudia are married,and you think that i'll say that i like someone?' I say.

'Wait,Lili,wait..Okay so..Claudia and I are married.We didn't call anyone to our wedding.We are happy together,and we'll live in Spain.Now your turn.Which girl do you like?' He say.

Oh no.I can't tell that i like Jen.She is my best friend.And Josh,Woody and Elizabeth's too.What to do now?But..he told me everything about his relationship.I guess,that i need to say that i like her.

'Okay so..I like Jen..' I say.

'Good,then tell her that you like her,get married,do something,just leave us alone!' He say.He ran to the livingroom,and Jen came to balcony.

'Liam..We'll not see so long and..' Jen say.

'What?' I say.

'Listen,i don't know what to do anymore.I like you,but i don't know.So do you want to go to my house in NYC?' She say.

'No,Jen..I can't leave my family and my dogs,i have work here.And also why we are wasting our time when we are not going to be together?' I say.

'Why you are saying that,Liam!I just don't want another broken relationship and friendship!' She say.

'Okay,so leave me alone please!I love you,and i don't want to destroy our friendship.But you said that i love me..And i love you too,you are my everything.Okay so go to NYC i'll call you everyday.' I say.

'Wait for me please.But for now..' She kissed me.I feel her hot lips next to mine and her hands on my shoulders.

'See you.We are late for our plane.' She say.

'Bye.' I say.

We are going to living room.I hugged Alex,Isabelle,Liz,Woody and Josh.I don't want to hug Jen.I'll miss them all,especially Jen.
-
A\N

Sorry for short chapter,but i have school tomorrow.I see that i have some comments on my last chapters but i don't know how to reply.So thanks for reading!Love you!-Mila❤❤