Chapter 5

They left my home.Now i'm alone.It'd be nice if i went to NYC with them.But what about my family?Miley Cyrus are going to their house everyday.Elsa is calling her.Chris and Luke don't like her,so when she come they come to my house.But what about Jen?I'm leaving her alone in NYC.What if she find a new boyfried.I don't want all of this to be over.We are not officially together but still.I'm in love with her.And now Josh argh..He really thinks that i like Claudia?CLAUDIA?I mean that's impossible!
-
After sometime
-
How many times i didn't see them?2 months?Really?They didn't call me?They only sent me a few messages.Okay,i understamd Josh,but Jennifer?What's wrong with her?
My phone start ringing.It's Jen!Oh my!It's her!I'm full of happiness now.
'Heey!' I say.

'Liam,i'll be short.' She say.I hear that she is crying.

'Why are you crying,tell me?' I say.

'You was the only person..i..i trusted!And you did this to me?I belived in you!You said that you..that you..will be waiting for me..' She say.She is crying more and more every second.

'What i did to you!' I say.It's really hurting me that she is crying,but i really don't what she is talking about!

'So..Miley called today.She is in NYC.I really don't want to break your relationship,Liam.She said that i'm bitch.That you are hers.That i need to stop doing it..I really don't want to talk to you or even to hear your voice anymore..But you promised me love and comfort,okay i trusted you,i thought that you are nice guy.Then you said that you don't like Claudia and Miley,okay that's your life,i don't know what's in your head,i belived in you.Then you said that you'll be waiting for me,okay maybe that was my fault because i left you,but i thought you will be waiting for me.You promised me a normal relationship,not one more broken friendship and relationship,you didn't hurt any of your girlfriends,so i said yes.Then you said that you love me,i trusted you.Cos i feel the same.So do you understand me?I TRUSTED you all the time!I belived in you!And now this?You send your girlfriend to say that?You hurted me!You destroyed my life!' She say.

'Jen,no!' I say.Cos i don't kbwo what to say anymore.

'Shut up,don't call me anymore!' She say.

'Listen to me,Jen.Just now.' I say.

'I listened to you and all your lies enought.' She say.

'Just now.' I say.

'Be short.' She say.

'Okay,Jen..I didn't saw Miley 6 months.She was at our NYE with Elsa,not with me.I'm not with her.What di yiu think?She destroyed my life,she hurted me.And yiu think that i'm that stupid to do this again,hu?Yes,you think that.I promises that all to you.I said that i love you.Cos i really love you.You are the only girl in the in the world i'm sure i fell in love with.I hurted you,hu?Why?Cos i love you?Cos only thing that i do is to protect you?You don't remeber all those THG sets,right.I'd love that i don't remember them too.Cos i was stupid.I was protecting and loving you,and now you are doing this too me?Because of Miley?She is not that loved as you are.She is jelaous.She saw our pictures when we were kissing.And so?She is not that loved as you are.And she'll never be.I said that i'll wait for you.I'm waiting for you still.' I say.

Jennifer is not talking.She is just crying.

'Okay.But we will nevee getting back together,i hope so.' She say.

'Okay.I'll come to NYC tomorrow.You and I'll go to Miley.She'll say sorry to you.' I say.

'I'll go alone to her house,Liam.I'm not a weak!' She say.

'I know.Now stop crying,keep calm.Good night,i love you.' I say.

'Okay,good night,i love you too.'
She say.

Nice!I lost love or my life.'We will never getting bak together.'.Did she really say that.Okay,that's not good.She really hates me now?But she said 'i love you too'?Why?Maybe she is hurted and she don't know what to do?Okay,we'll see what happends tomorrow.
-
A/N
Thanks for 70+ reads,ilysm❤💓❤💓
-Mila💓❤💓❤