Chapter 24 -The End

Brendon's POV

10 Years Later...

The stars still shine in his eyes from that night, the first night he told me he loves me. I can still see them now, in this moment. My graceful Moon glides towards me in blissful sways; his smile as beautiful as always. As he drifts towards me at an unbearably slow speed, my heart beats so fast. Almost as fast as I fell for him... 

The watchful eyes surround us, subtle whispers fill the air. Cheerful smiles are spread in all directions. My eyes only left my groom once, my mother was in the front row, her smile was the happiest of all apart from Ryan of course. As the pair got closer to the alter, Ryan's mom gave him a reassuring squeeze before joining my mom. It was time.

A loud voice boomed around the hall but my attention stood wholly on the stunning boy in front of me. Our hands locked in an unforgettable trance, mimicking our eyes alliance.

"I love you so much" I whisper to him, automatically widening his grin. Almost as a response, his eyes gleamed with tears. It's overwhelming you know, how overpowering love can feel. You will only know when you feel it. In my teenage years I never expected to feel this towards another boy, never mind for him to love me back, but now, I have changed my perspective. They said I couldn't fall in love again but I do. I fall in love every time I see him.

The ceremony was beautiful , our vows exchanged and true, our love sealed with a kiss. A kiss as powerful as the end of time. But its not the end, it's merely the beginning.