"Oh, that's to bad. There's many nice places to go here. What guy? If I may ask?" He didn't look at me, he stared at his screen as he started to open the right sites for his work. My breath is knocked out of me as he open a picture of Harry posing. 

My eyes go wide and my hands starts to sweat. "H-him.." 

Liam's eyes go wide and he turns to me, "You know Harry?"

I look surprised at him, "Do you know him?"

Liam and I stare at each other for a while before he responds, "Yeah, he's my cousin."

I didn't knew I could get more surprised than I was, but I was proven wrong. Cousin? I didn't know Harry had a cousin. Well, we didn't really talk that much when we went out...are we going out? I just knew he had a sister and a mother outside of town. 

-

The day continued with Liam showing me how editing works and he listened to my suggestions to a couple of photos. He really is a nice guy and I am glad we met. 

As we headed down to the companies cafeteria we were met by Harry waiting at the elevator. 

His eyes go wide as he lays his eyes on me. I blush heavily but my eyes can't escape his. 

"Hi Haz, didn't know you where here today," Liam breaks the tension and Harry turns to him and his face turns from a surprised look to a frown. 

"Hey...wait. Do you work here now?"

Liam smiles and nods, he's unaware of Harry's angry eyes at him and just continues the conversation. 

I just stand there with a confused and wondering look. Why doesn't Harry like Liam? I stand there watching them as Liam tries to have a decent conversation with Harry and try to figure out my questions swirling around my head.

My trance is broken by Liam asking, "Would you like to join me and Isabella to lunch? You know each other right?" He turns to me and I freeze looking between the two cousins. 

Harry looks at me and give me a smirk, "No thank you. I have other plans. But I'll see you around."

He looks at Liam and pats him on the shoulder before he heads back to where he came from.

Liam scratch his neck and look at me with a frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't know we would bump into him here."

I shake my head and give him a small smile, "It's okay, he works here too. I would be surprised if we didn't bumped into him."

He gives me a smile and follows me to the cafeteria to eat.

-

Later the same day I went down stairs to find a man Liam said I should ask for help with the computer who froze. 

But when I reach the bottom floor I bump into, of course, Harry and I fall backwards. But before my ass hit the floor he grabs me by the waist and pull me up, which cause me to collide into his chest and my face is only inches from his. I hitch my breath and look into his eyes.

He stares into mine and look as surprised as I am. We stand there for a few minutes. He holding me close and me still in a little shock. Before he lets me go but only loosens his grip around my waist. He holds me close and I can sense the smell of his minty breath and expensive cologne who drives me crazy. 

"Sorry...are you okay?" He manages to spit out. 

I nod, but I'm not able to form any words. My eyes travel from his eyes to his lips several times. He catches on and do the same thing to me. I bite my lip before my lips touches his. Just lightly, but enough for me to crave more. 

I fling my arms around his neck and deepens the kiss fast, making him stumble backwards to a wall. He steadies himself and grips my hips hard while responding to the kiss. 

The hallway is dark, because the clock is after 5 and we are luckily all alone. I don't know how we manage to bump into each other all the time. 

When my mind catches on what my body is doing I tear myself from him, even though I really don't want to do that. I know we're not it the right place for kiss each other randomly. 

He looks at me rightfully confused and I bite my lip and back a step from him, making a distance. I don't trust myself near him. 

"I...I don't know why I did that. I...I have to go." 

I swirl around but he catches my wrist and turns me back around.

"Iz..please, don't do this. You know how I feel about you. Just..don't let Liam get to you. Don't believe anything he says about me."

I look at him confused, "Why would he tell me about you? What would he know that I don't?" I let his statement about us go. 

He bites his lip and let go of my wrist, "Nothing. Just, don't believe anything he says. And please think about us and what I said."

I nod before I leave him there, alone. As I head down the hallway my mind is swirling of unanswered thoughts. What do Liam know about Harry that I don't? Why did I kiss him? What are we? Do I love him?

I don't know if my mind can handle more thoughts if this day isn't over soon.

A/N

Hi!

Surprise update!

Liam is in the story now! What are your thoughts about him?

Harry doesn't like him, why?

How will Izzy and Harry continue with their...relationship?

Please vote and leave a comment what you think!

I might update tomorrow or Sunday, so keep a watching eye!

Happy Friday and lots of hugs and kisses to you <3

xoxo

I