Chapter 32

"Dude just pick an outfit! We're gonna be late!" West whines.

"I can't! I don't want to wear something that looks stupid."

"Since when do you care about that stuff?" West asked.

"I care about this stuff. Just help me choose. This will go by faster if you help." I tell her. She sighs and gets up. She looks around my closet before pulling out a skirt and a crop top.

"Here put this on. No questions asked." West said.

"Stockings and sweater." I added on.

"Fine, fine. Just go put that on. I'll find it." West said. I went and changed.

"Okay seriously what is up with you. You've never done this. Even on the first day of school I had to fight you to get sweatpants away from you." West said. I shrugged.
"I dunno I just want to look nice. Leave me be." I said with a shrug.  Jeez no need to be that judgy.

"Oookay then." West said. "Let's just go we're already late."

When we had gotten to school the halls were pretty much empty and we got a pretty disapproving look from the secretary.

"Ah, Ms. Lewis and Ms. Martinez, how nice of you to join us." Mr. Martin said sarcastically. I frown, the class watched us walk to our seats. West rolled her eyes and sat.

"We're at our seat, y'all can stop starring. We know we look like Victoria's Secret models." West says in a bored tone.

"Well thanks for the permission Ms. Martinez." Mr. Martin said before turning to the board.  My phone buzzed making me quickly grab it to text a reply. I saw it was from Blake, I look up to look at him. He smirks and gives a little wave. I roll my eyes and read the text.

'look whos fashionably late' He texted. I smirked and shook my head.

'Shut up lol' I replied 

'u texted lol, but I can see ur not laughing' he texts backs. I look at him and stick out my tongue.

'whatever I do what I want lol' I text back quickly, seeing Mr. Martin turning around again I put away my phone. He eyed me suspiciously but returned to his lesson. I hear snickering from the other side of the room, I look over and see Blake laughing over there. Apparently he had saw the look too.

"Mr. Howards is there something funny you would like to be shared with the class?'" Mr. Martin asked Blake. I laughed but covered it with a cough.

"Hmm, your tie choice? I think that's something laughable." Blake smirks. The class lets out a laugh including me. 

"Very funny Mr. Howards. Do you know what I think is funny? You having detention." Mr. Martin said before turning back to the board. Blake's face dropped into a frown making me laugh. "You can join him Binali." he said without turning around. My jaw dropped.

"Mr. Martin you cant do that! She didn't do anything!" West shot back.

"Have fun joining them Ms. Martinez. Would anyone else like to?" He asked, facing  the class again. The class was silent. "That's what I thought," he said, returning to the lesson.

Author's Note

 Heyyyyy guys wasssup?

How was this chapter?

What do you want to happen next chapter?

What is up with Mr. Martin's attitude -.- ?

Anyyywayys thanks for reading and voting

xoxox

drMischievous