Chapter 4"I will stab you with this marker."

Problem- noun- Something that Blake is.

"I hate him," I say with a clenched fist, laying on my bed.

"Awww I'm sorry. But at least... at least..." I motion for her to continue on. "I'm waiting for you to fill in." I groan and pull a pillow on my face. "It's not that bad, he didn't talk to you for more than 5 minutes."

"He called me MG." I frown.

"MG? Ohhh, Mute girl. I get it. He already has a nickname for you." She says pinching my cheeks. I slap her hand away and give her my I will cut you look. She puts her hands up in defeat. "Right sorry." My phone goes off, she grabs it from my hand. "Oooh, your bad boy with an emoji with heart eyes. Ooh, even a picture. Mmm. That boy is finnnnne- sorry." She says looking at my scowl. "But he put a picture on your phone. It's pretty sexy. Your phone might melt." She taps a few things then her phone goes off. I glare at her. "What? The boy is good looking. Like male model fine. I'm gonna keep that picture." I roll my eyes and hold my hand out for my phone. "Can I at least read the message?" I motion for her to continue.

She clears her throat, "How you doing girl? Sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel tomorrow, could you come over tonight? Stay sexy, Blake." She said in a low deep voice. I roll my eyes at her. "What? It's his words, not mine." She said with a smile. I shook my head and took my phone back. I quickly read over the message.

'Sure what time?'

'Around 5 is good.' He answers back.

'Give me your address'

'Demanding where I live? Scandalous MG' I roll my eyes.

'I kinda need that so we could work together'

'Ik just messing' he sends me his address and a selfie of him in front of his house.

"Oooh send me that too," West says looking over my shoulder. "Wait what are you gonna wear?" I gesture to the sweats I'm wearing. "Hell no! Not to Blake Howards' house!" I nod my head. "I will pull those off of you if you even think of setting one foot out the door like that, " she states. I narrow my eyes at her. "Oh, I would dare." I stand up and go for the door. She jumps on me, wrestling me to the ground.

"Girls what the hell is going on." My mom says entering the room. We stop and gave an innocent smile.

"Oh just hugging." West says squeezing me. I nod my head and squeeze back.

"They're so weird." She mumbled before leaving. We burst out laughing.

"But seriously. Change." West says. I sigh and get up, going to my closet. I come back out in jeans and a tank top with a hoodie over it. "That's the best I'm gonna get out of you." She sighs. "Alright, I'll accept it."

-
I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. He opens the door with his shirt half on. I lift an eyebrow at him. "Don't look at me like that, I just got out of the shower." I scoff and move past him. Then a beast comes running at me. I jump and move behind Blake. He laughs. "That's Lacey, she's harmless, promise. She just a real sweetheart." He said petting the dog. "Give me your hand." He says. I give him the 'like hell I will face' "Don't give me that look. Just let her smell you she won't bite." He says taking my hand and placing it in front of the dog. The dog sniffs it and the puts her head under my hand. I smile and start to pet her.

"Wow MG she actually likes you. I was hoping she would at least bite a finger." I frown and smack him walking further into his house. "Ooh, strong." He said rubbing his arm. The dog followed after me. "Why does she like you more than me? But she just met you." I shrugged and sat down. Lacey put her head on my lap and I continued to pet her. "Lacey." Then he whistled and patted the space in between us. Lacey climbed up then laid on me. Her fluffy figure swallowing me up.
Blake burst out laughing, "you look like a little kid!" He laughs. I shimmy out a hand and stick up the middle figure. "Ooh watch your language. There's a very influential dog around." He said covering the dog's eyes. I roll my eyes. "So how are we gonna do this whole not talking thing. Unless, all this time you've waited for a moment like this. So you could kiss me." I take my finger and jab him in the neck. "Ow! What the hell?! I was just kidding." Yeah, that's why he started to lean towards me. I think bitterly. I roll my eyes while he was checking to see if he was bleeding. I pull out my whiteboard.

'Focus idiot. I'm not here for a play date.' I write. I show it to him.

"Ouch. But we can make it a play date."

'I will stab you again. But this time with my marker.'

"You know you're a very angry tiny person."

'I'm not tiny. I'm 5'2.'

"Yeah, you are. I'm 6 feet. So from up here. You're pretty tiny. But short girls are hot, so it's okay."

'Do you ever think before you speak?'

"No. I just go with that first instinct."

'Let's just get to work. I have to be home by dinner.'

"Alright. Alright. Bossy." He mumbles. "But I like that." I move the marker near his throat. "Alright! Jeez, I'm sorry. Let's just work. Chill with the stabbing."

Author's Note
Ha.
Haha.
Hahahahhahaha.
I love Binali. I love Binali and Blake. I just love this story

Edited