Calm your fucking butt Delevingne. Just talk to Kendall later and apologize.

"She's pretty! And you guys seem to get along well." Gigi said intriguingly, which prevent me from totally having a nervous break down.

I fakely coughed a little, probably to try and regain my confidence, before informing them about Barbara joining us later.

"Actually, I invited her to our bon fire party, if you guys won't mind? I really think that you all would enjoy her company. She's cool." I simply replied because it is really no big deal for me. It's just my old friends meeting a new friend of mine, kind of situation.

"We wouldn't mind it at all." Kylie happily replied and then turn her gaze to her sister. "Right Ken?" She asked at her, which brought the latters eyes to look at me again.

"Nope. Not at all." She said and I swear to God, her voice sounded just as cold as an ice.

I almost felt like I swallowed my tounge, upon hearing her voice.

She's really is mad at me.

----------------------------------------------------

A small curve have made its way to my lips, upon seeing how my friends greeted and happily welcomed Barbara, as if they have already known her before.

This is why we got along so well, they are so friendly and genuine.

"Here, let me." I said, as I pulled a chair for my new friend, being a gentle woman that I am, this is really a must.

Oh come on Cara! You did that, because you know that you can't do it for Kendall, because Harry is there to do it for her. My brain started to fight with me again, but I just shrugged it off because what it stated was partly true.

Barbara just smiled at me and mouthed a small thank you.

"So, you pretty much grew up here?" Selena asked the girl beside me, as we all sat down on the outdoor dining set, the boys have prepared earlier.

"Oh yeah, I was four years old when we moved here. Everything was perfect back then. But life is really unpredictable, you know? 12 years later, my mother died from an accident. It was all sudden and it surely broke my father's heart. Which probably one of the reason why he decided to sell this house and just move back to Hungary." She explained and I can see sad smile on her face, upon reminiscing how good her childhood used to be.

All of us just smiled at her and apologized for what had happened to her. But one thing that I learned about Barbara while spending the last 6 hours with her? She can always lighten the mood, even if she was the least person capable on doing it at that exact moment.

"You guys! I'm fine. It's alright. I guess, life is just like that, whether we like it or not, we will all end up in that situation, right? The only difference is, when and how." She casually said and even tried to joke at the last part.

We all just chuckled at her statement, but then I still can't help but to notice the drop of tear she manage to wipe away, while trying put the loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

I lean in to her ear a little, as I whispered, "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, as I gently put my palm above hers to comfort her.

She removed her gaze from my friends to meet mine, and smiled at me genuinely. "Nothing I cannot manage." she simply replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked again and she just nodded her head as an answer, as she started to lean in to me, before carefully tapping my hand, "You might wanna remove that hand of yours Cara, before she can kill you with those eyes of her." She whispered, which made my mind be clouded with curiousity.