As I stood up I bumped into a rather hard surface; I thought for sure it must have been a statue of some kind, but when I turned around it was most certainly a person staring at me with seductive blue eyes that seemed so familiar. I opened my mouth to apologize but was then bumped from the side as an over eager college kid, who I can only assume was a frat boy by the way he was rooting at the bartender for his most expensive beer, and fell into his arms. He smelled of outdoors, like a freshly mowed lawn, or the lake or the woods. I'm not really sure but he was refreshing, all of him. He steadied me taking a tiny step back as to get a good look at me, "well gorgeous you did survive the night all right, huh?" He said with a twag that made my heart flutter.

"Um yeah I'm alive. This morning I didn't feel much alive but I'm perfect now... That is now that you're here." His smile somehow grew and made my knees a little weak, all I can think is ME-OW. He is so attractive it almost hurt to look at him.

I was very suddenly aware of the girl behind him tugging his harm, "Tanner I thought you were gonna buy me a drink." She said pointedly, as if annoyed by my presence much like I with her. He turned his head towards her, "Brittany knock it off I'll get to it in a minute." Trying to sound as light as possibly but with a hint of aggravation. My eyes went between the two of them as they exchanged a look with obvious meaning behind it but my fuzzy brain couldn't decipher it. I gave up and kind of side stepped him wishing to get past this awkwardness. Though I didn't get very far he reached for my hand and pulled me back, "where are you going?" Blue orbs penetrate my soul and I can't even think of a smooth way out of this so I decided to be honest, "you seem to be with someone already..." I felt slightly vulnerable admitting defeat to him, looking back at her waiting by the bar as I said that. She had a pretty face, short bob hair cut, thin waist. I'm sure she fit perfectly under his arm.

"Uh no. I mean she's a friend, but we're not together." He pulled me a bit closer and I sort of longed for his arms to be around me, which is weird considering I've never wanted that before. He reached up to tuck a loose strand behind my ear and pulled me to his face. My eyes instantly closed waiting for what I thought would be a deep passions kiss, but nothing happened. I opened them again and he was still there oh so close.

"Why didn't you answer my text?" His eyes looked slightly hurt but they searched my soul for answers and I knew he could probably read me like an open book so again I chose honesty.

"Well honestly I just didn't know what to say... I mean I didn't think you even knew who you sent that to because..." The words died in my mouth as I realized what I was about to say was too embarrassing.

"Because what?" He asked looking from my eyes to my mouth, I could feel his minty breath hot on my face.

"Because well look at you and then look at me." At that his eyes shot up to mine, my breath was a bit staggered now that I'm extremely exposed, all of my thoughts laying out for him to ridicule. Only his expressive eye showed anger and maybe a flash of disbelief? He opened his mouth and closed it trying to pick the right words, with his hand still behind my head he pulled me the rest of the way to him.
If he hadn't been holding on to me I may have fell over from the force. The pure shock I felt was intoxicating, who needs alcohol? His lips were perfectly sweet and needy. He had all the control, I don't even know how to fight him for it. It was like he was trying to tell me how he objected to my statement but I couldn't even think. His free hand was now on the small of my back slowly sliding down to my bum. It excited me even farther, I never thought being groped could feel so good. Gently his hand gripped me and pulled me closer.

We'd somehow ended up at the edge of the dance floor now swaying slightly, but we couldn't hear the music as we kissed in our own bubble. Tanner pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I was practically panting while his breath was completely even and stable. "I haven't been able to think about anything else since we met yesterday." His airy voice made it seem like it was a thought he didn't mean to say but when I opened my eyes he had clearly meant every word. The intensity of his stare made me feel slightly squirmy. I glanced away only to connect with Nessa's waving arms. Throwing a thumbs up of encouragement to my embarrassment.

"I don't get how you don't see it." Tanner brought my attention back to him, I was confuse, trying to remember what we were talking about. "Don't see what?" My own voice was shaking and weak much like my knees.

The night had just started to peak, the dance floor was slowly becoming crowded. He glanced around and led us to a more secluded area. He released my waist only stepping back to look me up and down. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks as he examined me. My spiked booties were black and had two inch wedges. My skin tight mini skirt was leather, and my light wash chambray blouse was open quite a few buttons. His eyes danced with appreciation and I took the moment to do the same and check him out as well.

Tanner's hair was in a stylish fax hawk that had a messy look to it that made me want to run my fingers through it. His blue and black plaid shirt was also open a few buttons, it showed me a hint of his perfectly chiseled and smooth chest. His jeans hugged him in that famous country boy way that made me swoon as he lean back against the wall looking like a Levi add.

"What did you mean I don't see it? See what?" I asked him as he reached for me, pulling me closer settling his head into my neck. "How beautiful you are." He whispered, feeling his breath down my neck gave me a shiver. I leaned into him while his arms tightened around me as if to say, I've got you. "Well I guess it's a good thing you do." Giving a quiet laugh trying to fill the silence. The warmth radiating off him made me feel so at home like the world had somehow lead me here to his arms on purpose.
"What are you thinking about?" My voice was a surprise to myself it was kind of sultry and low. He looked down at my face then to my cleavage and I felt his arms flex around my waist. Lusty eyes met mine again and my body flash with red hot intensity. "I don't know that it's proper to say what I'm thinking..."