"Whoa! Put me down!" I laugh at his excitement.

"Nope! You're staying in my arms all day!" I don't know why, but the thought causes my face to flush a little and I bury my face in the crook of his neck so he doesn't see. "You cuddly little shit." He laughs. "Hey, wanna go bra shopping today?" He pulls back and waggles his eyebrows at me. All I can do is smile and nod. "Let's shower then get going!" He grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom.

Just as I'm clean and about to get out of the shower, Gray pins me against the wall. He gently places his lips on mine and slowly eases his tongue into my mouth. He grasps my breasts, his squeezes feather light. God, he can be such a tease. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. He moves my head to the side and starts kissing my neck. His breath is cool against the heat of the water and it sends goosebumps along my chest as he kisses his way to my nipple.

He gives each one a light suck and gets on his knees, his hands not leaving my chest. He gives one light lick to my slit and suddenly pinches my nipples hard. "Ahh!" The surprise makes me cry out. He takes my clit into his mouth and sucks on it, not letting go until he has to catch his breath again. "Mmm, Gray." He looks up at me and locks his eyes with mine. He rakes his nails down my stomach and the sensation makes me gasp. He trails them around to my ass and squeezes, letting out a happy hum against my bundle of nerves. "Ha! Baby!"

"Feel good?" He looks up at me, sliding two long fingers into me.

"Mhm."

"Tell me how good it feels." He focuses again, suctioning his mouth back to my clit and thrashing his tongue around, varying the pressure as he moves. He finds that patch inside of me with his fingers that makes me scream.

"Oh, God, it feels fucking incredible!" He catches on quickly and starts curling his fingers against that spot over and over. "Oh, Gray! Gray, Gray, Gray... I love it when you go down on me!"

"Mmm?" He asks, his mouth still doing it's work.

"I do. So much. Fuck!"

"Hmmmmm!" My hips buck into his face and I can feel him smiling against my skin.

"Gray, I want you. Fuck me."

"Mm-mmmm!"

"Hnnnn, baby, please!"

He takes his mouth off of me, "Not until I make you cum." Then he resumes, his tongue and fingers picking up the pace.

"Oh, fuck!" His fingers do something I've never felt and my body jerks forward. "Do that again!" He obeys eagerly, using a little more pressure this time and I practically roar. Gray moans loudly against me and sucks harder, his tongue flicking around so fucking fast. I grab my breasts and start squeezing them, pinching my nipples as I struggle to keep my balance. "Fuck, Gray!" I bellow in pleasure as my body begins to shake and my juices start flowing more. My knees are buckling and oh Jesus am I ever fucking close. One hard suck from Gray's beautiful mouth and... "FUUUCK!"

Gray pulls his fingers out of me quickly to catch me as I collapse. "Holy shit, did I make you cum that hard?"

"Couldn't you tell it was more than usual?" I murmur, smiling at him.

"I thought it was, but I didn't think you were gonna fall over." He laughs.

"Holy fuck, the water's freezing!" I shriek, climbing out.

"Miss ice dragon slayer is cold, is she?"

"Oh, shush. It happens." I laugh, wrapping my towel around me.

Gray gets out of the shower a few minutes later and comes into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. His skin is glistening in the sunlight streaming in from the window and he looks unbelievably hot. He sees me ogling him and he cracks a smile.