I step closer to the wall and I'm about to touch it when, "Derp, stop!" I look behind me and see Sshadee.

I look at Ian as Sshadee goes up to him, "Leave." He growls, and just like that...Ian turns to dust.

Sshadee turns and looks at me, "What were you thinking!?" He comes up to me and grabs me by my jacket and lifts me up, "Do you WANT to die!?" He growls, shaking me around like a useless ragdoll.

"I-I don't know!?" I say, confused about what's happening.

"You are dying Derp, you can not give up." He throws me down away from the wall, "Go that way, now." He points behind me.

"What if I don't want to." I look at the floor to avoid his glare.

"Then I will make you." My eyes widen as he walks over, grabs the back of my jacket, and starts dragging me away from the white wall and towards the darkness.

I struggle to make him let go, but he refuses, "Why are you doing this!" I yell, punching and kicking, but to no avail.

"Because I care about you Derp, because there are people out there waiting for you to come back to them!" He argues, grabbing my jacket with both hands.

"Let me go!" I grab his leg and he accidentally let's go, I have no time to get up and run so I just crawl towards the wall.

Sshadee pushes me down gets on top of me, "Derp, I will go to hell and back to bring you the fuck back, so stop fucking moving!" His voice echos around the empty room, I instantly stop moving and just go limp.

Sshadee gets up and grabs me around the waist and continues to drag me, I stay motionless and let him. After awhile, Sshadee drops me, I sit up and look at him.

"Go." He points to a wall that's completely black.

I see no point in arguing so I try to stand up, keyword try. The moment I stand, I feel a sudden pain in my chest, causing me to fall back down to my knees. I hold my chest in pain, Sshadee's voice now in the background as I focus on the excruciating pain.

Sshadee wraps his arm around my waist before taking my hand and putting it around his shoulder, he helps me up and walks with me over to the wall. The pain growing the more I walk closer to the wall. We're close enough for me to touch it, but instead, Sshadee just pushes me in. I feel like I'm falling, it's like that dream you have...you're falling and you suddenly, somehow, fall into your bed and wake up. Well, that's exactly what it felt like. I sat up trying to gasp for air, but of course there's a stupid tube shoved down my throat, the doctors surrounding me hurry to take it out, some trying to gently push me back to lay down. As soon as the tube is out I push the doctor to my left away and stand up, quickly rushing towards the door. I get the door open before any of the doctors can get to me and run out, searching frantically around for anyone I recognize.

I grab a flower vase off a stand in the hall and hit the first doctor that runs out the room, grabbing a piece of the broken glass from the vase before stabbing the second doctor in the head. I back away, putting my hand on the wall as I feel dizzy suddenly. My hand slides down the wall and I look as blood is smeared on the spot. Screams can be heard in the background. I look at my hands, one has blood, the other doesn't. I don't know what happened but, something inside of me just....snapped...

"Derp!?" A voice yells my name, I slowly look up and see a group of people staring at me.

~Adam's POV because I think Derp has lost his mind~

"Derp!?" I yell his name.

He stands there, unaware of the mess around him before he slowly looks up at us, confused. Derp tilts his head, dropping his hands to the side and starts to laugh. A doctor tries to grab his shoulder when he instantly turns to him and, I kid you not, punches right into his chest and yanks out...a heart. The doctor falls to the ground dead. I take a deep breath before rushing towards him while he's distracted and tackle him to the ground, pinning his arms down. Derp squirms around, hissing, and growling at me like a wild animal, at this point, he IS a wild animal.