"Your face is so flushed, my little Ice Princess." Gray murmurs, pulling my face to his. Natsu reaches around me and starts fondling my breasts, small flames surrounding my nipples and I mewl into Gray's mouth. "How do you want it now?" Gray asks.

"Gray, sit on that chair." Natsu says, pointing. It's sexy that he's taking charge.

"I asked her!"

"Let the man speak."

Gray grumbles and sits where he was instructed. "(Y/n), sit on him facing me." I eagerly do as told, Gray and I sighing in unison as I sink down on him. "Fuck him." I start moving up and down on Gray, his hands reach around and he starts playing with my clit.

Natsu grabs my breasts as I groan at the different sensations. He lets his hands become engulfed in flames as he fondles me. He starts kissing me, his tongue as hot as his hands. His kisses are demanding, needy, filled with desire. Gray thrusts his hips up to meet mine and I almost scream at the pleasure.

Natsu smiles as he pulls back, separating my breasts and stepping forward. He puts his still wet cock between them. "Hold them together." I squeeze my breasts together around his dick and he groans at the warmth and softness. Natsu starts thrusting up and down, his hands gripping my shoulders.

Watching Natsu's expression makes me bounce up and down on Gray faster. Gray grabs my hair and turns my face to his and starts kissing me, grunting into my mouth. "Fuck, your tits are perfect!" I snap my head back to Natsu and he looks down at me with the most heated expression. When his dick comes back up, I lean down and suck on him until he pulls back down. "Oh, God (y/n)! Yes!" I suck harder the second time and his knees wobble.

"(Y/n)!" Gray groans, sucking on my neck.

"Hnn!" I slam down on him and he thrusts up to meet me. "Harder, Gray!" I suck Natsu's dick and reach under to play with his balls.

"Mmm, just like that, (y/n)!" Natsu growls like a fucking dragon and it causes me to cum. Hard.

"Fuuuuuck!" I cry, releasing all over Gray's dick, tightening around him.

"Oh, shit!" Gray groans, "So tight! I think I'm gonna... Uhnnnnnn." He pulls out and busts on my back. "Fuck." His head rolls back. "You're tight enough as it is..." He murmurs.

"You pulled out?" Natsu looks confused as he stops moving.

"For your sake, I'm guessing you don't want to stick your dick in my jizz."

"How nice." Natsu grabs my hand and bends me over the side of the dresser. He wipes Gray's cum off my back with a towel and grinds his tip against me. "Actually... Turn around." I do as told and he picks me up and sits me on the dresser. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Natsu grunts, slamming his mouth to mine.

He lines himself up and pounds his cock into me. "Ohh, Natsu!" I lean back on my hands and Natsu stares at my tits as they bounce with every thrust.

"Hnnn, say my name again." He fucks me relentlessly, grinding against my clit.

"Natsu!"

"Again!"

"Natsuuu!" Natsu lays me down and puts my feet up on his shoulders, grabbing my breasts and fucking me harder. "Ohhh, GOD!"

"You're so wet! So fucking warm!"

"Mmmm!" Natsu runs his hands down my body and up my legs, flames around his finger tips. "Ahhh!"

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes!"

"You like it when my cock slams into that tight fuckin' pussy?"