Chapter 14: Fall of Venamus pt.1

A/N
I feel like this story is close to an end, but if you like more action packed stories(not Fanfiction...yet) I have a couple others. Dinosaurs and another one on its way with teenaged Hitmen. Enjoy this chapter!
(I think I deleted both of those...)
-------------------------------------------------------

We were all standing in front of our new favourite place in the world, the abandoned amusement park.

All signs led here, everything did. They were in here! And we had to be brave and go in. We had no idea what happened, we were unaware of everything and scared. We put in our battles balls and started to head in. None of us were thrilled about it. We walked along and noticed that this place goes up 100% on the creepy scale once night falls. Though there were signs left for us. There was that glow in the dark paint, well that's what we hoped it was(it could be anything with aliens in the equation), on every other wall giving us an arrow or picture. Most were unartistic paintings of a tortured Tyler, some were the battle balls. It did not soothe us at all though.

POV change

It was dark, all I could hear was someone or something fidgeting and struggling next to me. Than a voice that was all too familiar spoke.

"You make some deals, but in the end I still have to do the work." The words became laughter and all I could hear was an awful scream and a drill like sound come from beside me. "I think this will end the squirming for a bit while some more of you show up." The voice hissed before their footsteps left the dark dark room.

Nicole's POV

We continued to follow the arrows and images. We had that gut feeling that we were being observed, the creepy theme park animal statues didn't really help that feeling.

Our paced slowed down the deeper we got into the park, it was like the location we were being led to was at the farthest point possible from the entrance. If this wasn't for Tyler we wouldn't of even entered in here. Roach tried flying to see how far ahead the arrows went but he didn't want to stray too far from us and so all we knew was we weren't there yet.

Oh wait. Yes we are.

It was a colourful three story maze, that obviously had water damage most likely from rain. There were several arrows pointing the at the doorway, for some reason we trusted these arrows. Maybe out of fear or desperation but we had a strong feeling that somewhere in this maze Tyler was being held captive.

POV Change

I heard footsteps come back into the room we were in.

"They're here!" He practically cheered. "Roach, Kevin, Shope and Nicole! Oh it's so exciting!" This guy was starting to sound like a little kid that was just given a bucket of candy that will murder their teeth within the next few days.

I literally couldn't say anything, I was tied up and there was a cloth of some kind same covering my mouth. I also felt a throbbing feeling in my right arm. It hurt a lot and I think I would've cried if I wasn't trying to act tough. The fear alone could've cracked someone who wasn't as strong, which I'm pretty sure whoever was sitting next to me had cracked. At first I heard them sobbing, then struggling, then screaming, then silence. Is it bad that I didn't mind him being quiet at this point?

POV back to Nicole

I'm certain we are close to rescuing him now! I heard a faint mumble echo through. Someone was expecting us, and was excited about it. We recognized this someone's voice, we aren't exactly thrilled about it. He's caused us enough trouble and should seriously get a new hobby already.

However here was the tricky part, the maze was totally unmarked and we decided splitting up would be the worst thing to do at this point. After who knows how long though we made it to the top level and each step taken was sketchy as heck. We were almost certain that this floor was going to fall from beneath us at any given moment. It was a slow progression but once we reached the door our adrenaline fuelled most of the fear out of us. The moonlight was giving us vision in the roofless top floor.

We made Roach open the door, the rest of us weren't to excited about being the first one to open the creepy door at the end of this puzzle maze.

He swung it open and there sat a tied up Logan and a tied up unconscious Tyler. Logan's eyes looked like he was in pain and fear. Couldn't blame him, this room was darker than an unlit mine until we opened up the door.

After a more carful observation we noticed holes that had to be drilled in on both of their right arms.

Logan had also began to freak out moments after we had opened the door. What you think would've turned into relief was instead panic, we were confused. At least until we could smell that tangy smell of oranges. Then we were all out cold.
(A little bit of this gas makes you get knocked out, overdose gives the user the ability to mess with ones head.)

Waking up was weird. We were all facing a wall that had a few candles against it so that all we could really see was the wall and a dim view of the six people held captive in here.

And then our favourite alien walked into view. Venamus. He looked too happy for our situation. He placed each of our battle balls against the far visible wall out of reach as if taunting us. Logan's cell phone was placed in front of him. Then Venamus looked at us all and smiled.

"So, I was wondering which one of you do I off to give the message that you can't stop me?" He asked in a malicious tone that meant business but he was going to enjoy it a lot more than anyone sane would. We were all scared, even Logan looked horrified.

A/N
We are losing someone, who do you think it's going to be?
Also I'd appreciate it a ton of you all could take a look at some of my other books!