CHAPTER III

Thank you for my new book cover @KissingDallas13. Love you!

xxx

After meeting Cam's friends which also the hoodie guy's friends, I already went back to our classroom without even waiting for Nash to arrive at our table. I just told them that I have something to do.

Nash and Cameron are friends. Nash, the hoodie blue eyed guy, is in a relationship with Chelsea. Chelsea, the first friend I met here? (It's not Cameron, he's not my friend. Duh?) Oh c'mon. This is too much.

I sat on my chair and waited for our teacher to arrive. After minutes of waiting, the class has already started and Nash isn't beside me yet.

The door opened and then he came in. Wow. He's used on being late huh?

I didn't say any word and he also didn't. He sat quietly on his chair and did his routine, writing down notes.

He's so responsible on writing down notes huh? I don't like that. It's too tiring.

I was about to get some sleep when our teacher said or rather yelled something. Oh, great. She's happy when she's shouting. I find it annoying.

"Okay class! After copying those notes, I want you all to pick a partner for our project." she said.

Project? Already? I hate that. And with a partner? I can do it on my own.

"You'll be doing a scrap book about your history. Well, when I say history, the day you were born, your first walk, your first word, and etc. You'll be needing your baby photos. Isn't that cute?"

"Awwwwwwwweee." we said in chorus.

Ugh, what's cute with that? Baby pictures? Ew. I look like a grumpy little potato when I was a baby. And my baby pics where in North Carolina. I can't go there just for that.

"Wait, wait! Wait up!" she screamed because my classmates are going hysterical. "SHUT UP!" she finally yelled and they all did.

"Now, pick your partner. Whether you like it or not, you'll do it because I say so. I'll be giving you a week to finish that, only for a week and if your pass your project right in time you and your partner will have a plus 20 points on our quiz. And if you failed on passing it on time, well, you'll get an F. Easy as that. Get me?" she preached.

"Yes, Mrs. Dickson." they all said but not me. I don't know her yet in the first place. She didn't even introduce herself.

It's so funny having a last name 'Dickson'. I think I might laugh but I forced myself not to. Lol.

"Okay, goodbye class."

"Goodbye, Mrs. Dickson!"

It's really funny so when she was out of our room, I already burst out laughing.

"What's funny?" Nash asked.

I looked at him. Straight into his blue eyes. I stopped laughing and just stared at him.

"U-uh, n-n-nothing." I looked away. "It's just that, her last name is funny." I laughed a little at my awkwardness.

"Yeah, we used to laugh at it when we were still at 8th grade." he chuckle. Omg, don't tell me he's an angel from above that is sent here on earth to make someone like me, happy.

What am I thinking? Stop daydreaming, you weird and emo girl!

"So I guess, you'll be my partner for the project." he said while fixing his things.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Who else should I choose? There's no one in here. Only the two of us." he said.