"Well, I happen to know that you'll be very happy." she sais with a small laugh. Ellie's little face looked up at me happily while mine stayed the same. Her bright blue eyes stared up at my blue-- sometimes purple-- ones. The same lip-twitching thing started to happen, but again I stopped it.

After we both finished eating our breakfast, we walked back to the room. When Ellie's ladies-in-waiting was stuffing her into her gown, there was a knock on the door.

Not wanting anyone to see my fiancé practically half-naked, I opened the door slightly just to see who it was. It was one of my men from the council. He stared at each other for a moment, before I started to close the door on him. If the man wasn't going to speak, I wasn't going to waste my time waiting for him.

He stopped the door from closing. I furrowed my eyebrows as he spoke. "Your majesty, the event has been moved to later in the day. Prime rush hour, so that more citizens would be there to see." he quietly. I nodded and closed the door without another word.

I groaned as I stepped back into the room. Now, because of the stupid council, I had to switch somethings around. Actually, I guess this could work out better and hopefully she'll be even more excited for the plans I have ahead. "Change of plans, servants, put Ellie into a more casual gown." I told them with a grunt. They nodded and started undressing Ellie again, while she looked very annoyed.

Finally when both her and I were properly dressed and ready to go, we walked to the front of the palace. Ellie looked stunning in her simple but elegent yellow gown, which I asked to be made easy to walk in but still look royal. I, however, was wearing a yellow and purple suit that was quite fancy, but so was all my clothing. I had my knights surround the carriage as Ellie stepped out of the palace, so that she couldn't run away. I'm sure she considered it but already knew that she wouldn't be able to get away. I felt smug as I saw her step inside the carriage without problems.

Once we were both inside Ellie looked at me with her adorable blue eyes. "Where are we going, Braxton?" she asked innocently. I reached my hand out to touch her cheek. Her eyes twinkled with confusion as her eyes drifted to my hand. "You'll see, Ellie," I said quietly. "It's a surprise, though. So I want you to put on this blindfold until we get there." I told her.

She widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked. I narrowed my eyes at her. Why must she question me? "Because I said so," I growled at her. Now she looked a little scared, I didn't mean to do that. "Just put the damn blindfold on before I just knock you out." I grumbled.

The second I saw the tears in her eyes, I knew I may have been a bit harsh, but honestly she needs to stop crying about every little thing. I heard her whimper as I tightly tied the blindfold over her eyes.

Elise's POV

I couldn't see anything, and it was terrifying. Part of me thought that he was bringing me to my death, while the other thought that maybe he actually had something nice in stored. I could hear the clicks of the horses as they ran.

After what seemed like forever, the horses finally slowed down. I moved my head around even though I couldn't see anything. I heard the door open from Braxton's side and close. There was some talking, then my door opened.

A hand grabbed mine and literally pulled me out of the carriage. I stumbled and reached out for steadiness and I leaned up against a body which is assume is Braxton's. Another hand untied my blindfold and the sun blinded me.

Once I had my eyesight, I saw the one thing I've been yearning for for days.

My home.

There was the knight who was driving the carriage behind Braxton and I. I grinned so wide my face hurt a little. I ran up to the door, and tripped on my face on the way there. "How the hell are you so clumsy?" he mumbled when he walked over to help me up.