Step Three: Get To Know Your Player

Butch sat down in his chair, looking at his brothers art work. Butch cared about his brother, he does, but sometimes he hates going out to his art shows. Even though Boomer always go to his games, but he was apart of the cheer squad since his girlfriend begged him too, so Butch knew that Boomer was going to bug him about this until he's dead in the ground.

Which Butch would hate, since his perfect body was going to rot away. Butch loves his brother, but Boomer could be very bipolar at times. One minute he's happy, then sad, then next he's flipping tables because you poured his chocolate milk everywhere. Which makes Butch laugh until he clapping like a retarded seal.

Butch sighed as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned down in his chair, placing his feet on the chair as he saw Brick talking to Boomer, who was looking out to the crowd, Boomer nodded as Brick said something then waved towards Butch, who waved back. Brick walked downstairs and sat next to Butch, as they waited for the show to start.

They knew that Boomer was going to win, since Boomer was a very talented artist. So Butch was questioning why was they coming in the first place, but he always promises his brothers that he would be here for them. Even if it's third wheeling, even though he ends up with another girls number, Butch sighed as he blew his hair from his face as Boomer brought out his artwork, which was three dragons, red, blue, and green, who was flying about a burning town, Butch breathe hitched knowing what it meant, Boomer smiled as everyone was amazed by his piece.

"Woah," Brick and Butch let out as they looked at each other then towards Boomer as he smiled brighter after he saw his girlfriend, Bubbles, and her two friends, walk in. They sat down in the front row.

"This piece is called Broken Home," Boomer said as everyone clapped and Butch and Brick stood up screaming having Boomer blushed in embarrassment as everyone laughed at them knowing that they was brothers.

They sat down and waited for everyone else and Boomer was chewing on his bottom lip and Butch threw him a thumbs up, not noticing the black haired girl staring at him. Butch waited for Boomer to win so they can go out to eat, since his stomach was growling loudly, and he sighed as Brick chuckled at him.

Boomer got his trophy and money as he ran towards his girlfriend and hugged her as she giggled and Brick and butch walked towards him and they pat his back as Butch stared at his brother who was handing the money towards Brick.

"Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Butch exclaimed as he rubbed his stomach and Brick flicked his forehead as he nodded.

"Do you guys want to come?" Boomer asked the girls as they shrugged and Bubbles wrapped her hand with his.

"Sounds good," Blossom replied as Brick smiled and they walked out of the room and made their way towards the campus cafe as they sat down and Buttercup sat next to Butch, who was explaining that he had a game this Saturday, and Blossom kicked Buttercup under the table, which made her glare her way.

Buttercup caught Butch staring at her, as she smiled and he winked at her as she faked a blush and looked towards Blossom with an eyeroll as Blossom giggled and Butch smirked, thinking he made a move on Buttercup, as Buttercup rolled her eyes one more time before turning back towards Butch.

"What kind of sports do you play?" Buttercup asked, checking off the mental checklist inside her head.

Step Three: Get to know your player.

"Well I am a very sporty person," Butch said as he flexed his muscles towards Buttercup who faked a gasp, as she placed her hand on her chin as Butch smirked. "I play football, soccer, basketball, and baseball. You know the basics." Butch replied with a shrug as Buttercup nodded.

"How come I never seen you play?" Buttercup said with fake pout as Butch chuckled and shrugged as he leaned closer to her.

"I don't know," Butch replied as Buttercup clenched her fist under table and faked a smile. "Why haven't you? I'm the best player ever." Butch said with a smug look as Buttercup held back an eyeroll.

"Cocky asshole," Buttercup muttered as Butch raised his eyebrow towards her as she smiled and stood up having her bangs cover her eyes as she patted his arm. "Maybe this Saturday." She replied as she walked away, knowing Butch was checking her out.

Butch smirked thinking he had another girl to break, but Buttercup wasn't going to let that happened. Buttercup sighed as she walked out and shoved her hands inside her green hoodie and made her way back to her dorm room and grabbed her notebook as she checked off step three, and smirked to herself as she chewed on her pen, which was a habit of hers.

---

Butch sighed as he leaned against the locker and stared towards Buttercup, who was talking to her soccer teammates, and he raised his eyebrow towards her. She was flaunting her body like most girls, which she should, and she was covering up each part of her skin basically.

Butch was wondering why she wasn't dressing differently, since she caught his attention. But she was the same as before, but now he knew that she was apart of the soccer team. Butch got off the locker and walked towards Buttercup, who was talking about their game plan. Butch leaned against the locker, and Buttercup tensed as her soccer teammates walked away with a knowing look in their eyes as Buttercup turned seeing Butch hovering over her.

"Why don't you wear shorts?" Butch asked as he placed his hand on her hip, making Buttercup frown as she looked towards him. "It will show off your ass more." He replied with a smirk as Buttercup laughed and took off his hand of her waist and rolled her eyes.

"It's not for show," She replied with a shrug as she looked towards him. "Besides you're never going to see it." Buttercup said as she crossed her arms and Butch chuckled.

"Please Sugar," Butch said as Buttercup chewed her bottom lip from his nickname. "I will see it, besides your soccer game is tonight, and expect me cheering you on. Because I will, and you'll be in love with me, then we can go on the magical date you always dreamed of." Butch said as Buttercup smiled and faked a giggle as Butch smirked.

"Then you better be in the stands." She replied as she pushed his chest back with her finger as Butch smirked and smiled as he raised his hands up showing her was crossing anything.

"I promise," He whispered as Buttercup smiled and turned to walked away as she smirked towards Claire, as Claire thanked her and walked off as Buttercup walked to her classroom smiling to herself.

This was going to be easier than she thought.  

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!

Now I'm so sorries for the long wait, I had like really bad writers block but don't worry I'm back and I'm giving you faster and better chapters!!! So tell me your thoughts??? Butch?? Buttercup??? Butchercup first covo??? 

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!