Pink or blue?

I walk into the doctors room, my dad and Jessica trailing behind. I can tell Jessica is excited especially since she'll be doing the same in two months.

I lay on the table and lift my shirt so the doctor can find the baby.

"You sure have grown a bit since the other day" she says.

"Doctor Emily...I feel like I've grown to be the size of a blimp." I let a a chuckle.

"You see that" she points to her screen " that is your baby's penis.....congrats your having a boy" I sit there and look at the screen smiling. A boy. My boy.

Him and dad are the only men I need in my life right now.

"Have you picked out some names?" Jessica says rubbing my arm.

"I have a few, once I pick his name I'll tell you first" I say getting the gel off my stomach. I sit up and fix myself. " oh we need to go to get my stuff for school and I need my car" I sit up,allowing my feet to dangle off the table. Tomorrow is Monday and school starts. I don't think I'm ready to face the negative comments and people staring at my belly.

"Ok we'll drop you off at your moms and meet you at the house...sound good" dad says helping me get off the table.

"Yup...I'm starving can we go to Wendy's, I'm like craving a burger and fries. Also a frosty"  we're walking through the office and I'm pretty sure all the pregnant women here are going to hear me and there will be a spike at restaurants for lunch.

"You can go to Wendy's after you get your car, I have to take Jessica to go get something" I roll my eyes at my dad.

I schedule an appointment for my 5 month check up. Why are there so many appointments, like you get pregnant and just wait 9 months to find out I its a boy or a girl, and what it looks like.....I should have done that.

The car ride home was basically me and Jessica talking about what she wants and cravings.

"I like the name Brody for him. I can tell he's gonna be cute because he's my child. But the name Brody just.....just seems to fit him" I say. Jessica remains silent and looks back at me with a shocked face.

"That's a name for a real man" my dad says looking in the mirror.

"Okay dad, but it's an adorable name and I can already tell it's gonna fit him."

For the rest of the ride we talk about the name Brody. 

When we get to the house I see Oliver's car. I pulls cold turkey and just go in there not knowing what's gonna happen.

"He-" he starts but I just walk back to my room and start to pack. He follows me and sits at my desk.

"I'm sorry babe" I live it when he calls me babe it makes me feel-get ahold of your self Ava, he cheated on you and told you to kill your baby.

"Don't babe me.... Listen, I'm going to stay with my dad, you aren't allowed to come near me or him ever again" I grab my stomach referring to him as the baby.

"It's a boy?" He stands up and walks up to me but I walk around my room looking for my clothes.

"Not important, my point is you didn't want him so now you don't have to deal with him, plus I might give him up for adoption, I don't know" I lie through my teeth, there's no way I could carry a human around and not get attached to it.

"You cunty ass bitch.... Don't you dare give my baby up for adoption, I'll pay child support, or I'll buy a house for us to live in" he says defending his point.

"You want to buy us a house.... Why so you could bring home some sluts to sleep with? No thank you" I shove all my belongings into my duffle and I grab my car keys.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He  changes his time from innocence to frustration.

"Fucking CHINA" I walk out my room and see my mom just sitting the couch with Abby. I roll my eyes at her and give Abby a kiss, she lets out a giggle and shows her toothless smile.

When I get out to my car I call Val. She answers on the first ring.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while....how's life?" She says super perky.

"It's going on, and it's a boy" I say. I can hear her smile creep on her face.

"Brody it is!" She says remembering our conversation the other day.

"Maybe....unless I decide to change it, but I highly doubt that" I start to dive away from the house that is slowly slipping out of my hands. "I'm going to be living with my dad, I'm not sure when I'm officially moving in, but for the month of August I'll be bringing my things over slowly and eventually get moved in..." The smile on her face is gone and I can hear the shakes of her head.

"The house we used to have sleepovers, and party's, and secrets in is no longer going to be apart of us?"

"Sadly but my mom still lives there, and I'm sure she'll let us go over and eat dinner... Why don't you pack a bag and come spend the night with me over at my dads, and we'll go to school together tomorrow?"

"Okay, okay, okay I'll be ready in fifteen " she stumbles over her words in excitement.

"I see u then" I hang up and pull up at Wendy's. I get the biggest burger and fries and frosty they have.

                                   ⏰⏰⏰

Val and I pull into my dads drive way. There's boxes and paint sitting in front of the trash cans.

"Let's go, have you met Jessica? She pregnant too"  I get out of the car and head towards the door, my duffle bag breaking my back.

"Really, that must be nice, when she needs to go somewhere you could watch the babies and vis-versa." We walk into the house and the smell of paint meets my nose.

The smell is so strong that it makes my Wendy's reappear. I quickly walk over to the bathroom and barf. My head becomes lighter than a feather.

"Are you ok?" Dad meets me at the bathroom. All I can manage to do is nod, as my head is still in the bowl.

"I told you we should have gotten the paint without fums" Jessica fusses at my dad then comes to comfort me. "I threw up a couple times while painting" she rubs my back and pulls my hair up, as she knows I'm going to throw up again.

When I've finished and washed my mouth out dad and Jessica take Val and I to go see what they needed paint for.

"Close your eyes Ava" dad says taking me by the shoulders and leading me to the unknown. We come to a stop and I hear the door open.

"Ok you can open your eyes now" Jessica says. And when I do I see a beautiful light blue room with a brown crib and a changing table/ dresser.

"You guys...how did u pull this off in an hour?" I go around the room and go stand at the crib.

"Justin and Andrew....they're still here just parked in the garage" dad says. I start to cry.

This is real, I'm having baby boy. There's a room, and crib, and a bump to prove it. My whole universe  is about to change. And  my baby boy is the center of it.

A/n: so yeah...she's having a boy......I might change the name or I might not don't know yet.

Random thought, have you ever counted how many times you roll your eyes a day? I don't know why but j was thinking about that the whole time I wrote this chapter.

Comment, vote, and follow me!