I Just Cannot Draw Goddamn

Hey Guys.

I love drawing, but i'm not great at it. There are plenty of amazing drawers out there.

And I am a failing artist that likes to doodle in my spare time and create my own characters, but i Just totally suck at eyes.

But I have been stuck for sometime. I seem to draw like a fashion designer and it infuriates me. I want to draw side on people and I want to draw people doing things. This is why I didn't become an animator.

So have a look if you feel like it.
Vote And tell me what you think?

EDIT*

Hello so when i first made this book, i considered myself that i couldn't draw.

But i have improved tremendously from the chapters that first start out to the most recent chapters, so i do recommend if you want to look at good art, go to the latest chapter and go backwards from there. There are so many chapters in this book, and you might lose interest if you start from here. I do have really good art i am proud of, just much further on.

I do like my art, and yes a lot of people are like 'bro you totes can draw'

and yeah, i assure you guys, my next book will be called ' i can draw'

On a further note, if you would like to see more of my art work, you can go to my instagram

which is also of the username 'maplefoot'

https://www.instagram.com/maplefoot/

Enjoy the book.