17 : I um yeah...?

Start from the beginning

"So,um he is okay now. And I wanted to say that like literally you are the most beautiful person Louis. I like you a whole lot. Even if you never forgive me, I would tell you this everyday."

"N-no. I forgive you. I-i l-like you t-too.." Louis blushed.

'Aww. He is such a cutie. I want to just hug him and cuddle him for a whole lifetime. Maybe forever,if he'd let me...' Harry thought. He should probably bleach his brain. He is becoming like his sister!

Louis broke eye contact and stepped backwards.

Harry immediately stepped forward. And pulled him in a hug.

Louis let out an 'Oomph' when he was suddenly engulfed by the giant. That is Harry.

"I like you too."

Louis slowly brought his hands around Harry. This was completely new to him. Only Liam had ever hugged him tightly. But somehow, Louis got this weird tingly feeling in his tummy with Harry.

Harry pulled back a bit but kept his hands on Louis' waist. And stared at Louis. Like stared for so long that Louis asked,"What?"

"You are really mesmerising. I mean you are really pretty. And like you have a heavenly bum. Like damn." Harry made heart eyes.

"S-stop it. I'm not!" Louis scoffed.

"But you are pretty. I even made something for you!"

"W-what?" Louis was shocked.

"A knock knock joke!"

"What?" Louis sighs. Now he is realising that maybe Harry is really a dork.

"No no. It's like this. Knock Knock."

"Who is this?" Louis asked bored.

"It's Lou-is." Harry smiled.

"Lou-is who?" Louis sighed.

"Lou-is bootyfull." Harry smirked.

Louis blushed and swatted Harry's hands that were creeping towards his bum.

"Harry!"

"Whaaat? Its true! You know I told you that I loved your bum and that I wanna do-" Harry drawled then winked when Louis put his hand over Harry's mouth.

God. What should I do with him? Louis wondered.

Harry gently removed Louis' hand and held it.

"Maybe let me see that fine piece of ass.. Please?" Harry smirked again.

Louis blushed even more.

Oops.
It looks like he said it aloud. He is Thinking Out Loud. He he...

Harry smiled. And kissed the palm of his hand.

"I know I shouldn't say this. But, like would you I mean, you can of course say no-" Harry rambled.

"To what?" Louis interrupted.

"Um. Would you, kinda,like to go on a date with m-me?" Harry played with Louis' hand.

"Okay."

"It's fine I don't mind- wait what? You um said o-okay?"