What can I say? I'm a special child.

They began to slather it onto my face, rubbing it into my flesh. "Jade! Hold. Still," Perrie instructed, holding my chin in her grip as she continued to maul my face.

I whined like a child as they then began to rub some stuff on my lips.

"At least you seem to be familiar with chap stick," Perrie murmured as she put something on my scowling lips.

I growled causing them to chuckle. "Now look down, love."

With a frown in my face I did as I was told. Was I supposed to be looking for something on the ground? I squeaked as something strange touched to my lashes.

"Hold still, Jade. It'll be over sooner you stop moving and squiggling," she said amost absent mindedly.

I sighed in defeat and pouted again. I didn't like this one bit. Makeup has never really been my forte because . . .

Because he'd told me that I didn't need makeup.

My eyes began to water and Perrie froze. "Did I get your eyes?" she asked apologetically.

I shook my head. "I'm fine," I whispered submissively, finally going limp, letting them do their damage.

She sighed. "We're not giving you too much makeup if that's what you're worried about. See? Totally natural."

She motioned towards the mirror and was right. The only thing on my face that was visibly make up was . . . nothing. I just looked pretty.

That's a first, I thought humorously.

I sighed and poked my face, almost expecting a solid that wasn't my own face.

They laughed. "You've never worn makeup before?" Leigh Anne asked.

I shrugged. "It's never seemed necessary."

"Well, sometimes it's okay to wear a smidgen of product," Jesy voiced.

"Yep. Sometimes the shortest amount goes the longest way. It definitely has in your benefit," Perrie said. "You no longer look zombified!"

I sighed. "Thanks then, I guess. But shopping isn't needed," I mumbled.

"Are you kidding me?" Jesy asked.

"Uniforms aren't' required you know," Perrie stated, looking over my uniform.

I shrugged. "It's comfy," I lied. "And safe."

"But it's not you, now that much I can tell," Leigh Anne shook her head.

"Today. After school. Makeover time," Perrie nodded firmly.

I opened my mouth for another protest that morning but at that moment the bell rang.

"Shit!"

I'm never late!

"Wow. She just swore."

"Didn't see that one coming," they began to laugh as I ran out of the bathroom in a spasm to get to my homeroom.

Gasping I collided with someone.

"Sorry!" I panted.

He groaned as I sat up and then I heard his hearty chuckle. "Usually when I have a girl out of breath it's under much different circumstances."

It was my turn to groan in annoyance. Of course I'd have the luck to bump into one of the most annoying, perverted, sexiest-

Wait, what?