* Respect*

due regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.
Respect is a unique feeling in itself felt by only those who practice it..
Respect is always earned by love,care ,honesty and devotion..
It is the right of everyone to respect others for with this comes immense of success and honour..when you respect someone its your honour that is increasing ..by giving respect you won't be let down..or you won't be any lower..
Respect is like sparkles the more you add the more shiny it gets..
Sadly nowadays I have seen that respect is losing its value ..people think that by respecting there status will get lower or they will lose there fame ..while in reality its the opposite..A person who respect s all is not only a honoured person to people's but to Allah as well..islam encourages every one to respect eachother may it be small or big..Remember the way people treat you is them..and the way you treat them shows you,your teachings and your background..and the feeling you get when you respect everyone is truly wonderful.and the main aspect is that your creator is happy with you..and your heart is at peace..
Never shy to respect anyone smaller than you as many learn from you without you even knowing..The rewards for the person who always respects parents and teachers is uncountable..
I have seen now its becoming a very disturbing trend..that students don't respect teachers at all.why?? Did our religion taught us this.
Did our parents taught us this.
And the answer is no..our religion teaches to respect every humain being..and our parents they always teach there children the best..so why don't we respect now why are we becoming like this..to mimic a teacher..or to say funny words to others or to comment on anyone is not respect..You are unintentionally hurting there feelings..if they are not present than too. ALLAH is watching..angels are writing your every deed..I know someone truly very special,very respectable is hiding under every one..As Allah has made everyone beautiful..So why we are losing the strength to walk on the right path..I am left speechless whenever I see the juniors and seniors students there behavior and language for teachers..we can become a role model for our juniors..as if we do this now they will be role model for our children..how would you like your child to be ..irrespectable,or the kid who always uses bad language..no no one will ..so why not change our ways now..for our juniors.our children..and the foremost to please Allah and our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)..
To curse is a fashion nowadays..right..
It's we who created it..so why not change it..does cursing has any benefits..or does it give you fame for few seconds and that to bad one..to be educated is to be respectable..to everyone..show them who you are..not what they want..
You don't lose anything when you respect.rather you gain something priceless..that is peace and honour..I pray that May Allah give us the strength to be respectable to everyone..Ameen..
I hope you will start changing your ways from now..