Relics of the Time God

"My eyes burn... T-the last thing I remember was the bright light... X-Xeno are you there?" A voice cried out

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just feeling the burning sensation in my eyes..." Xeno mumbles. I rub my eyes furiously "Damn that light..." my vision starts to come back. All I see is a blurry image of the world around me

"X-Xeno Where the hell are we!?' I yell out pointing to the futuristic buildings.

Xeno's vision starts to come back slowly.

"I-I don't know... maybe a different country? Or world?" He mutters looking off into the distance. He stands up and puts his hand on his forehead.

"Oh boy what have we gotten ourselves into?"

I stand up behind him "I can't even think...." I put my hand on my forehead. "Maybe we... shouldn't have messed with that clock." I let out a frustrated sigh.

Xeno shakes his head again "Let's look around the area for clues." Xeno starts to look on the ground, where we woke up. "Dammit no clues" he sighs and sits down "Akio try and think as hard as you can to remember..."

I sit next to him and nod. I clear my mind and start to remember "Xeno! I kind of remember! It was Riku, Tama, Kyouki, Leo, Lucy, you and I we were messing with...um. That thing..."

Xeno jumps up with excitement! 'I remember it was that old fashion clock.

***********Flash Back***************

The seven teenage kids were in an abandoned building. The building exterior had many signs that read "Do not enter, No trespassing, Building not stable." and various other signs that showed danger. We were in the rebellious phase of our teenage years. So we entered anyone. The building was a massive maze. We decided to stay together because we've seen enough horror movies to know what happens when you split up. We stumbled into a large dim lit room. It was the only room with some form of light.

"Spooky huh?" Leo says in a demonic voice

"Shut it" Lucy snapped being afraid of paranormal happenings.

"Don't be such a baby, Lucy "He teases patting her head playfully

"Guys look..." I mumble approaching the clock. "There's a pocket-watch inside...and there's also a note inside..." I start to open the glass door on the grandfather clock

A thump noise is heard "Stop this has bad written all over it..." Xeno says in a serious voice

"Yeah I agree with Xeno this is strange..." Tama says silently

"You guys are over reacting what could possibly happen?" Kyouki says pushing Xeno's hand off the door. Kyouki and I pull open the door. I grab the Pocket-watch "Whoa...'

Kyouki reads the note aloud "When the clock shatters so will time itself...Seven heroes will emerge to fix time when this happens"

"I wonder what that means

..." I put the watch into the pocket of my shorts. I lean back on the clock

"Sounds like a load of Bullshit to me..." Leo scoffs

I chuckle from Leo's remark. I accidentally lean to far back causing the clock to fall back

"Shit!' I yell out as a white light explodes from the clock

"What the fuck Akio!?" Everyone says into unison. Engulfed by the white light I wake up to the scene we were before.

***************Present***************

"And that's how I remember it all going down" Xeno says nodding his head

"So then...' My blue bangs cover my eyes "It's my fault then...' I say plainly

"No bro we should have been in that building we all have equal blame" Xeno pats my head to comfort me

"We have to find everyone else!" I stand up

"But

How? We have no way to contact them" Xeno pulls out his phone and tries to call everyone. "No answer..." he mumbles

"I don't know but we have to try." I look up and the sun starts to set "But first we need to find shelter... it's getting dark" I pick up the pocket watch from the ground. "Let's get going..."

Xeno follow behind me "We have enough money for a hotel I think..." We approach the hotel and enter the door. Xeno walks up to counter "I'd like a room for two" he says as he pulls out his wallet.

"That'll be forty dollars sir.' the clerk says as she hands us the room key. We walk into the elevator and into out room.

"This watch has something to do with it!" I sit on the bed with a red blanket. I try to open the watch "it opened before just fine... Now it's stuck!' I continue to try and pry it open.

Xeno grabs the watch "Brute strength wont open it... you have be gentle with it" He rubs the watch and gets real close to it "Hey there baby wanna open up for me?" He tries to open the watch but no luck "Fuck this watch!" he throws it at the wall and starts to stomp on it.

"Dude calm down... that'll make it more stuck!" I pull Xeno back and throw him on the bed "Stay..." I pick up the watch and look all around it. "There's a button on the side" I mummer in embarrassment. I shake my head and press the button down. A small click is heard. A bright white light fills the room "Not again!" We chant in unison.

We wake up again but this time in what looks like the black vacuum of space "Where are we this time!?" Xeno says as he starts to freak out.

"Do not be afraid." a rather deep voice booms "It seems you have found one of my relic... "He lets out a hardy chuckle.

"You mean the pocket watch" I pull the silver watch out of my cargo shorts pocket.

"Yes the pocket watch of time... with that you can travel through time. But I have called you here to my dimension for one reason..." A video or the modern world shows. Instead of the people that belong its primitive humans. "All of time is distorted... it seems as if some of my other relics have gotten into the wrong hands. I need you to get them back on gather them here. Only then will it bring peace back to the universe. "He says in a bold voice

"How are we supposed to get these back? I'm sure they aren't ordinary people..." Xeno says looking around for the body the voice belonged to.

"Yes about that... these people are time devils... they have acquired my artifacts and are using them for evil... however I will train you to defeat them. Each of the relics contains a power. All of them share the basic trait of time travel but each is unique in its own way. It is up to you to find out the power of your relic. "

"I'll get your relics back but I need your help too. I want to find my friends!"

"Oh your friends they have been sent into different parts of tie. Like you and Xeno. I cannot tell you where they are however; I can tell you when they are. "He pauses "They are each in a different time zone. In each time zone there is a relic, basically get the relics and you get your friends"

"Okay it sounds like a deal! Right Xeno?"

"Yeah of course! This is gonna be our grand adventure like we've always wanted" Xeno smile and pumps his fist into the air.

"Xeno you have a gift waiting for you at the hotel..." The God of Time's voice fades away" the bright light from before engulfs them again this time they awake in the hotel room.

---------------------------To Be Continued-----------------------------

What is in store for our heroes? What is this gift for Xeno? Who are they going to save first? When will they be trained? Find out in the next chapter!

((That was my first story Tell me what you think. I appreciate the feedback ~Chris))