Think

racing through the halls

Cota: *races ahead of some girl and cuts around the corner. And dashes towards Suna and stops*

Suna: *Cota wipes her forehead on her sleeves and tries to catch her breath. As Suna hold a blank piece of paper and waves it around with her hands.*

THAT WAS SO COOL HOW YOU TURNED THE CORNER WITHOUT SLIPPING,
COTA-SENPAI!
IT'S EVEN MORE AMAZING THAN YESTERDAY!

*Suna stares blankly at Cota. As Cota blatantly inspects the sweat from her forhead that's now on her sleeve.*

YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT?

There's so many people who wish they could run like you....

Cota: ...IF I APPLY MYSELF TOO MUCH,

*As Suna stares in disbelief.*

I WON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR WRITING MLP FANFICTS.

strawberry-shortcake

Cota: *Cota stares into space as she takes a small bite of strawberry-shortcake.*

(...)

Suna: *Suna smiles and mutters*

Here, eat... eat!

Cota: *Cota starts talking with food in her mouth*

UM, SUNA, IS IT PROPER TO TALK WHILE YOU'RE EATING STRAWBERRY-SHORTCAKE?

Suna: *UM? UMM~ I THINK "IF YOU'RE BEING POLITE"?

Cota: *Cota finishes a piece of the strawberry-shortcake. As Suna listens and forces a kind gesture.*

(...)

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING,

BUT I STILL HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION,

*Cota stares at Suna blatantly. As Suna does her best to respond kindly*

HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M BEING POLITE?

Is it after I start chewing or after I start talking?

being polite

Suna: *Suna smiles chibi like*

I THINK THAT IT'S AFTER YOU START TALKING.

Cota: *Cota looks chibi annoyed*

I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING...
I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS AFTER YOU STARTED CHEWING.

*Cota asks again missing the point.*

BUT WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT IT'S AFTER YOU START TALKING?

Suna: *Suna points her finger and explains.*

It's definitely after you start talking→

UM, THE WORD 'CHEWING' SOUNDS LESS POLITE THAN 'TALKING', YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

WHAT ABOUT YOU COTA-SENPAI, WHAT'S YOUR RESPONSE?

Cota: *Cota points her finger without actually knowing and explains*

UM, BUT IF YOU'RE CHEWING YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY TALKING, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?

*Suna looks speechless. As she tries to pull it together.*

Suna: *Suna responds unknowingly*

Y-Yeah...

Chewing definitely sounds more polite than talking...

Cota: *Cota looks away into space while holding her partially bitten 'strawberry-shortcake'*

YEAH, I GUESS WHAT YOU WERE SAYING ALSO MAKES SENSE, BECAUSE TALKING IS A MUCH BETTER WORD TO USE THAN CHEWING.

strawberry blonde

*Cota is eating her strawberry-shortcake with her hands. Licking at the filling inside. And nibbling away at the rest of it. As Yumi slowly walks by. And reacts to Cota's inappropriate eating style the best way she can. By staring in shock.*

Yumi: *Yumi's glasses light up from the sun entering through the glass. As she tries to pull together a few words that might persuade Cota to listen to her advice.*

C-COTA-SENPAI, YOU CAN ALWAYS UNROLL THE LAYERS AND BREAK THEM OFF ONE-BY-ONE AND EAT THEM THAT WAY... IT WORKS JUST AS WELL...

fussy eater

Cota: *Cota sighs. As she confronts Yumi's approach*

WELL IF IT ISN'T YUMI-SENPAI

Yumi: *Yumi waves her hands back and forth trying to look more innocent than she is*

I JUST, I WAS TOLD FROM SOMEONE THAT THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO EAT THOSE...

Cota: *Cota pretends to understand Yumi-Senpai*

I GET IT NOW.

*Cota lifts up her finger to explain. As both Yumi and Suna try to keep themselves upbeat*

YUMI-SENPAI.

*Yumi-Senpai begins lifting her sleeved hands to her glasses. To adjust them slightly.*

THE STRAWBERRY FILLING OR THE SHORTCAKE→WHICH OF THE TWO IS THE ONE I'M SUPPOSE TO EAT FIRST WHILE EATING IT?

*As Suna lifts her sleeved hands and gasps. While Yumi-Senpai tries to hide her smile cat-like smile.*

Cota Ishu

A japanese pop girl who tries hard to be nobody but herself, with a genius that few can amount to. Yet, she's not your typical japanese school girl. She's the girl that stays up late watching music videos and drawing MLP. She rarely cleans her room and likes to leave sit at her computer alot. You might say this about her, you might think, "her personality matches her outfit."