Jealousy

Tony

Tony seemed like the kinda guy who is so confident that nothing bothers him, but oddly, the instant someone messes with you, he gets defensive.

"Hey, what's up?" Someone asked as you sat in a cafe. Tony was getting you some coffee.

"Waiting on my coffee. Do I know you?" You ask. He shakes his head.

"No, but I would like to get to know you," he said, smiling. Tony came back and poured your coffee on his head, making you gasp then laugh as the guy laughed it off. "Oh, sorry. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes. She is. And she won't be on the market for a very long time, hopefully ever."

"I'm sorry Mister, I didn't mean to-"

"Get out."

You should've reprimanded him, told him not to be like that, but it was cute. Very very cute.

"I said..."

"Get out, I get it," the man said, smiling softly. Before he left, he whispered in your ear, "You caught a good one."

"Just leave already!" Tony yelled, making a scene in the cafe. The man ran out, shooting glances back at you and Tony.

As for you, you never found a point in being jealous. It always ended the same, one person hurt or your bond being stronger, more often the first.

Steve

You trusted him enough to be a gentleman and not cheat on you, he hadn't failed you yet.

Steve becomes a social justice warrior when he gets jealous.

"Hey there," someone said as you walked down the streets of Brooklyn. You saw Steve a few feet in front of you.

"Hi?"

"Nice ass," he smirked. He was about to smack it, much to your offense, but Steve ran up to you before he could.

"Hey babe," Steve said, pulling you in for a kiss, getting between you and the man.

Okay what?

1. Babe? What?! He always called you doll or darling

2. Lip kissing + public = NOT STEVE. He only kissed the top of your head!

You're confused, but hug him, waving to the other guy.

"Don't let anyone ever speak to you like that again, do you understand me?" Steve said, "Now pretend what I just said was funny and laugh."

"Damn those eyelashes," you whisper, disobeying his orders. It slipped out, and your eyes were stuck on those perfect eyelashes.

"Y/N. I don't want anyone to treat you like that, nor any woman at all. You have to promise me that you'll break the nose of the next person who talks to you like that."

"I copy! Don't worry, Star-Spangled Ass," you say, smirking as he smiles back at you. You smack that perfect butt, making him pull you in for only a second, kissing your head.

"Thanks, doll."

There he is.

Bruce

Bruce tries not to get jealous, but that can be hard.

"What a babe!" A guy said to his friends, looking at you. You get closer to your boyfriend, then one of them bites their lip. You see them wind up their hand as you were about to pass him and stop in your tracks.