Chapter 4

Percy's POV

I was in my way to the cemetery from my cabin at Montauk. The last two years had been torcher without my Wisegirl, but I did as she asked and kept going on with my life, day after day. Everyday I would visit the Cemetary and leave flowers on each grave. To keep myself busy for two years I have been reading, training, hacking, and practicing music. Mostly guitar, and I would sing as my relief from my troubles. However nothing helped keep the nightmares, flashbacks, and depression away for long. On my way to the cemetary I stopped by a flower shop, and got 6 flowers, an orange one for Leo, purple for Piper, yellow for Jason, red for Frank, gold for Hazel, and grey for my wise girl. Once I reached her grave I broke down and sang my heart out to her. A/N: start music, song choice - Til I Hear You Sing, Ramine Karimloo

"The day starts, the day ends
Time crawls by
Night steals in, pacing the floor
The moments creep, yet I can't bare to sleep
Til I Hear You Sing
And weeks pass, and months pass
Seasons fly
Still you don't walk through my door
And in a haze, I count the silent days
Til I Hear You Sing, once more
And sometimes, at nighttime
I dream that you are there
But wake holding nothing but the empty air
And years come, and years go
Time runs dry
Still I ache down to the core
My broken soul, can't be alive and while
Til I Hear You Sing, once more
And music your music, it teases at my ear
I turn and it fades away,
And Your Not Here
Let hopes pass
Let dreams pass
Let them die
Without you what are they for ,
I'll Always Feel, No more than half way real
TIL I HEAR YOU SING,
ONCE MORE"
I finished strong and started sobbing for the loss of my wise girl.
"I'm sorry, if I had been faster I could have saved you and the others" I choked out between sobbs.
I continued on like that for I don't know how long. At some point I felt seven presences behind me, two of them were godly. Anger boiled inside me, first disturb my peace while I'm grieving for the people who died in THIER WARS, and they disobey my wishes that they swore in the river Styx. HOW DARE THEY!!!!
"Why can't the gods leave me alone to grieve in peace, or honor their word for ONCE IN ETERNITY!!!!!"I shouted at the God in the air, and the one in the bushes. He was next to a guy in a metal suit, and the one in the bushes was with two others, then there were two in the trees. The two gods now stood in front of me with three of the five mortals, the one God who had been in the sky radiated electricity, and the other god looked like the Stolls.
"WHY THE HADES can you never honor your word Zeus, and Hermes, i expected this from drama queen, but not you" I said furious A/N- ;). "And who are the mortals" I asked still mad.

Natasha's POV

The seven of us all got to the cemetary to see a boy with jet black hair sobbing at one row of nine graves, and he hadn't noticed us yet. Clint went into a nearby tree with Bruce as back up, Tony and Thor were in the air, and Cap, Loki, and I were in the bushes. We watched as the kid cried his heart out, i think he said something, but I couldn't hear. He then stiffened, and started shaking with I think looked like anger. He started looking around, and looked right at Thor, then at Loki and started shouting.
"WHY can't the gods leave me alone to grieve in peace, or keep their word FOR ONCE IN ETERNITY" he shouted at both Thor and Loki, he looked around for others. How does he know Thor and Loki, is he from Asguard, or Asguardian? Since he obviously knew we were here somehow, Thor, Tony, Loki, Cap, and I all came to stand in front of the boy to talk to him when he started shouting again.
"WHY THE HADES can you never honor your word Zeuss, and Hermes, i expected this from drama queen but not you" he said furiously. "And who are the mortals" he asked still angry but calming down.
Wait, mortals? Isn't he one? Who and what is this kid? Thor then stepped forward to talk to the kid.

Percy's POV

Zeuss with the hammer came up to me looking like he only wanted to talk, and not fight. I started twirling riptide in my hand, which only made him nervous, as he should be.
"Young hero, I am not Zeuss. I am Thor, Asguardian God of thunder and lightning. I have heard many tales of you on Asguard" he said and suprisingly bowed, huh, never had a god now to me.
"Do you know my uncles?" iasjed, as I did the guy who acted like Hermes came up.
"Not very well, but we know your father, he hasn't been the same since you left" he said concerned. "Loki norse God of mischief and illusion" he said while sticking his hand out to shake, and I shook his hand.
"Well if you've spoken with my father in the last two years, you should know that I cut all ties with his side of the family, my uncle isn't very well known for keeping promises, especially to me" I replied explaining my rage, while apologizing. Thor was about to speak, but the red headed woman in the black suit with guns, came up and interupted.
"I'm sorry, an I missing something? Thor, Loki how do you know his family and what does it have to do with Zeuss?" she asked confused, and annoyed at not knowing.
"Well I'm obviously not gonna tell you soooooooo, byeeeee." I replied cockily. Thor and Loki were laughing in the background. I turned around, but before I could take a single step, i heard her draw and cock her gun. Bad move.
"We need you to come with us. Our director wants to talk to you" she said in that spy deadly calm.
"I'm not going anywhere" I stated firmly, fiddling with riptide again, making the Norse gods nervous again.
"We don't want to use force, but we will" she said cautiously. "We dont want to hurt you" she said. I just laughed at her, as did Thor and Loki.
"You. Hurt Me. yeah, good luck with that, focus on yourself more." I replied cockily, but with an undertone of warning.
"Suit your self" she said casually, then she started shooting at me.
If course I dodged every bullet, then charged her, and we were back and forth in hand to hand combat. She tried sweeping her legs under, but i just jumped, caught the punch she was about to throw and judo flipped her. It was kinda like how Anna-No I can't think like that right now, i will not go into a flashback.
While I was fighting a flashback, the man in the metal suit was shooting energy blasts at me. I dodged each of them, and summoned a ball of water out of the moisture in the air, three it at him, and his suit short circuited. The American flag went next, he threw his shield at me, at the same time the one guy in the tree shot an arrow at me. I caught the shield, and deflected the arrow with it. Threw the shield at the tree, then i heard two thumps, i guess i knocked both of them out. The american flag ran at me again, and started fighting hand to hand combat. He was strong and bulky, but slower than me, and I quickly had him on his back. After I caught my breath Thor and Loki came up to me clapping.
"You're not gonna fight me too, are you" I asked.
"No young hero, unlike the rest of my friends I know better than to fight the hero of Olympus" he said.
"Once, not anymore, as I said before I cut off all ties to the gods" I reminded him. "What did your director want to talk to me about anyway?" I asked genuinely curious.
"He wanted you to join the Avengers and ask you where you disappear to" Loki replied casually.
"Oh, ok, well we should probably bring the unconscious avengers to your director of......" I said exausted and questioning.
"SHIELD, and he's at the avengers tower, or as man of iron calls it stark calls it Stark Towers" Thor replied.
"Well that makes sense considering he's Tony Stark. Now, let's go see Nicky before he gets furious." I said with a smirk.
the two gods were staring at me with awe. "What" I asked innocently.
"How did you know that, all of SHIELD is classified" Loki asked dumbfounded but impressed, with this evil smirk.
"In two years, with Athena's blessing you pick up a few things. Now I'll talk to fury first, then agree." I replied.
So, i took Hulk or Bruce Banner, Thor took the two spies, Black Widow or Natasha Romanov, and Hawkeye or Clint Barton, while Loki grabbed Captain America or Steve Rogers, and Of course Stark or Iron Man. Then we all went to The Avengers Tower.