Breath taking moments

On the side is a picture of Legolas crying. :'( he looks so sad, that we all just wanna cheer him up... maybe give him a hug.... or kiss. *Blushes* VOTE!!! Enjoy!!!

You know that feeling where you just feel like your heart just jumped high in the sky and it's taking too long to fall because it's loving the adrenaline or how you thought your day was going bad but it just seems to grow brighter and happier as you look into his eyes.

Ella was feeling that as she looked into the person's eyes who is kissing her.

If you guessed if it was Legolas, then you're damn right it was.

Her heart was doing things that she thought could never do, her mind was was everywhere, and everything just seems to slow down as their lips sync with each others. Like their lips knows exactly how to kiss and pleasure the other. This was no tender sweet kiss, this was a longing passionate kiss.

Ella could feel in the kiss that Legolas' soul knew who she was but his mind doesn't and he is just following what his soul and heart desires. She knew that Legolas knows that it was wrong but in reality it wasn't wrong at all. Legolas belonged to Ella, and Ella belonged to Legolas, that's how it was suppose to be. But an evil creature more like Ally just had to mess with their fate and destiny.

Just when things were starting to get hot and heated, Legolas pulled away gasping for air and so was Ella as they both looked into each others eyes for the first time. They both breathed heavily making it sound like they just came out of the water for hours.

"Answer me." Legolas whispered as his breath tickled her skin sending goosebumps all over her arms. Legolas had a tight grip of her waist and Ella's hand was resting on his well sexily hot build chest. Ella was speechless and most of all breathless, Legolas stole her breath away. It was impossible to talk to him after a breath taking kiss that she shared with him that she has been craving for years.

"I..I.." Ella tried finding the words to say I'm your wife. But how could she? I mean it's one hundred percent true that she was his wife but what proof does she have to a guy, scratch that, husband. To prove that she was his true and real wife, the person who loved him for him. The person who he fell in love with even in times of danger, the person who swore he would protect no matter what and most of all the mother of his child.

Ella knew no matter what she says, he would never believe her unless she shows him. Like what people say most often or almost always that Actions speak louder than words. Ella looked down away from his eyes. She sighed and said "I could never tell you the answer, I can show you just not now. but--" Before she could finish Legolas interrupted her. "Don't you know how frustrating you have been to me?" he hissed but as Ella looked deep into his eyes she could see the tears that was already in his eyes.

"Don't you know how hard it is to push you out of my head, how every morning I expect to see your face but as I see your sister I must have thought I was losing my mind." he said, as the tears were finally falling from his amazing blue eyes.

The sight just made Ella stop breathing, her heart was silently breaking. She remained silent and stood her ground, strong. "Don't you know how hard it is to see you from a small distance and not hold you in my arms?" he asked through small sniffs and sobs. Ella couldn't take it anymore, she let the tears from her eyes fall freely.

"I... I don't understand what my heart is telling me and I can't think of any reason why my soul is shattering. I'm suppose to be happy! I married the girl I truly love and I have a son, her son. Everything was at peace but when you arrived I'm starting to have second thoughts about everything." he said as he put his hand on the wall behind Ella, trapping her. Not that she would try to escape or something she would rather stay there forever if that means having Legolas near her.

Ella still stood quiet. "For some reason I am scared of losing you, it's just like I'm staring at the other half of me. There's a space in my heart and I don't know why but when I'm near you. Just holding you or smelling your scent. I feel complete." Legolas said as his eyes grew intense but still the tears would fall.

"Just at least tell me how you feel." he said as he looked down and more tears fell. Ella stood there not knowing what to say, she felt herself beat herself up. She felt stupid for not saying anything but it was just so sudden. Legolas suddenly turned around and was about to walk away but something triggered deep inside Ella's soul.

"I lay awake late at night... thinking about you.. how you smile, I day dream about your caresses, your kisses, everything. I can't stand that there is a distance between us and no matter how much I fight it. It will never bring me closer to you. I want to be near you, to kiss you every morning and every night. To hold you through times you feel sad when your father pressures you to take the crown, when people talk behind your back because you seem quiet and reserved but none of them will ever understand you the way I do. Legolas, I love you. I just miss how you used to look at me." Ella said frantically. Scared that he might just leave her there with another broken heart.

He didn't he turned around and looked straight at her. "How do I used to look at you before?" Legolas croaked. His eyes were now red and puffy just like Ella's. "The same look you give Thalion every time you wonder how his future will turn out." Ella said, Legolas was shock at how much information or things she knew about him. He thought she knows me better than Ally knows me.

When all of a sudden, Legolas' head hurt like an arrow just went straight through his head. A pain he never felt before. He fell to his knees in agony clutching his head. Ella quickly ran to him. But no matter what she did Legolas still felt the pain. Ella started to call for help. Instead of the real help she needed she was met with the first person who came to her,

"WHAT DID YOU DO TI HIM?" Ally shouted as she pushed Ella out of the way to let Gandalf and Lord Elrond take a look at Legolas. "I..I.." Ella stuttered, shocked at what just happened. Ally was about to yell something but someone stopped her "Enough!" a voice strong and firm yet angelic. Ella turned then saw Lady Galadriel standing there with all her beauty.

"Ally, words are enough said. Go to your husband with Gandalf and Lord Elrond. I shall take it from here." Lady Galadriel said in her commanding voice. Ally bowed her head and left. Ella was shock as Ally obeyed her, maybe because even though she put a spell on Lady Galadriel, Lady Galadriel will always be more powerful.

As Ally left, Lady Galadriel finally turned to look at Ella but once her eyes landed on Ella. Her eyes widen and she asked "Who are you?" 

Ella was confused but she then said "My name is--" But she was cut off by Lady Galadriel saying "I know who you are but it is my first time to actually look into your soul. You are something else." Even though Ella already saw Lady Galadriel when Haldir arrived, Lady Galadriel didn't notice the light that was coming from Ella, the glow that was coming from her.

"These passed few months, years. All I see was darkness and evil around this atmosphere, all around people but when I saw you... I saw a light." Lady Galadriel said softly.

"A light that can dominate any evil... A light that can bring me and my land to peace." she continued.

"A light from the chosen one."