Twelve

'Mom can I tell you something?' I ask as she prepares dinner. Dad was still at work so luckily I could talk about this now.
'Of course honey' she replied.
'Well, I wanted you to know that I'm ready for sex and was hoping we could go get birth control' she pauses and looks at me.
'How sure?' She asks through narrow eyes.
'Im allergic to condoms sure' I tell her 'the other day, it was a spur of the moment thing and we realised I was allergic to condoms'
'Oh boy' she sighs 'at least you told me, I walked in on your sister and that's how I found out she was having sex'
'Eww' I screw my nose up.
'Well thank you for telling me as much as I want to cut his dick off right now, I know you're using protection'
'I don't like not telling you things mom and I just haven't had the opportunity to bring it up before now'
'Ill make an appointment tomorrow ' mom tells me.
'Thank you' I tell her.
Finally, the weekend arrives and after going to the Dr two days ago and deciding the injection was the best option, I haven't told Dakota so I was glad when she arrived for our Geordie Shore Marathon.
I told Jacob about the injection and we couldn't have sex for a week and he didn't mind, he was glad for me to get on something that I wasn't allergic to just to prevent babies.
'So, what's up with you and Dylan?' I ask.
'We had sex' she blurts out. I raise an eye brow.
'Jacob and I tried but I'm allergic to condoms so mom put me on the needle you get every three months' I tell her.
Mom and dad were at grandma's this weekend so I didn't need to worry about dad over hearing the conversation.
'Really? Good you won't get pregnant but sucks you're allergic to condoms' she says.
'Yeah it was a real mood killer' I tell her.
'Yeah, glad I'm not allergic' she laughs 'My God, we didn't stop all night'
'Lucky you' I tell her 'I didn't plan to stop either but of course the universe hates me'
'You'll get your time and trust me, it'll be worth it' Dakota grins.
We start to watch our show and even make popcorn.
Half way through the third episode, the front door opens. When we look over, it's Jacob and Dylan.
'What are you guys doing here?' I ask.
'Its nice to see you too baby' Jacob scoffs sitting down next to me.
He hands me a piece of paper. 'Whats this? I frown.
'Read it' I do and I dont understand it still.
Until I read STIs on there and negative beside them. 'Wait.. is this is an STI check?' I ask him.
'You're on the injection and the non latex condoms are expensive and shit so I did a check to prove I'm clean so once this week is up baby, you better be ready for a different kind of marathon'
I drop my jaw. 'You did this to prove you were clean so I'd sleep with you without a condom?' I ask. He nods and I laugh. I smile and lean in for a kiss.
'Now you guys better get out of here and let us get back to our girl weekend full of Geordie Shore' I say.
'Fine' he groans 'but I better see that ass of yours tomorrow' he kisses me again.
'Maybe later tomorrow' I tell him.
'Or if it's OK with Indi, you guys can watch with us tomorrow?' Dakota asks.
'I don't mind' I shrug.
'Maybe' Jacob says. 'We will probably just come chill with our babes' another kiss and I'm pushing him away.
'Just go' I laugh. Jacob winks and then he and Dylan are leaving.
'Its serious then?' Dakota asks me.
'I think so, yeah' I nod 'he doesn't want to use a condom and he got checked for me so I'd say it's serious' I didn't realise myself how serious Jacob and I were until now. Yeah we love each other and all but I didn't think he'd be willing to do all this.
We continue to watch our show and before I know it, it's dark.
We continue to watch and I order us some pizza.
'I love Garry and Charlotte, theyre so cute' Dakota sighs.
The door bell rings 'that's the pizza, I'm starving' I say.
I head for the door and open it with a smile.
The smile is wiped from my face when I see that dick head who we think shot me.
He doesn't look happy.
I slam the door shut and lock it before he gets a chance to open it.
'Run' I tell my best friend. I run for my phone and then we're running upstairs.
I call Jacob as soon as my bedroom door is shut.
'Miss me?' He says amused.
'Hes here Jacob, he's at my door' I tell him.
'What? Who?' Jacob asks.
'The ass hole who shot me, he's here' I panic.
'Ill be there in two minutes' I hang up and I call my dad.
The front door is kicked in, I heard it.
'Hey honey' dad answers. I hear the party going on in the back ground.
'The guy who shot me' I say. 'Hes in the house'
'We're on our way, call Jacob' he tells me.
I hang up and then my bedroom door is kicked in.
'Two for one' he laughs 'this is going to be fun'
Dakota screams and I hold her behind me. 'Dont like rejection I see? You want to make a point? I think you made it clear with the bullet in my shoulder'
'What?' He frowns 'what are you talking about?'
'You fucking shot me asshole' I snap.
'No I didn't' he was insulted.'I don't want you dead, I just want you to know that I get what I want'
'Wait, you didn't shoot me?' I ask. Now I was confused.
'No idiot' he scoffs
'Then who the fuck did?' I ask to anyone.
If this guy didn't shoot me then who did? He is the only one I can think of that I've pissed off.
What the fuck?