Six

I told mom and dad about Jacob when they called and after a lecture about protection and all that jazz, they believed nothing happened but also didn't want him or any other boy staying in the house, which I could understand.
'Want to go to the beach?' Neikyler asks while Dakota takes the plaits out of my hair.
I nod. 'I'm not swimming though' I state. 'My hair took two hours to look like this, I don't want to ruin it'
'I wasn't panning on swimming' Neikyler laughs. 'I just want to check out the hot guys and catch a tan'
After my hair was all out and curly, we all went and changed into our outfits.
I put my teal bikini on with some denim shorts and a white swim over shirt.
Dakota wears my black bikini and denim shorts with just a singlet top over it.
Neikyler of course just wears a pink bikini and some shorts, her torso on display just how she likes it.
When we're leaving, I almost run into Jacob on the porch. 'Shit' I breathe.
'Sorry' he smirks 'I was just stopping by to apologise for my over stay last night'
'Oh, it was fine' I shrug.
'We're going to the beach if you want to join?' my sister calls from the car.
He looks to her and then me 'I think I've ruined enough girl time' he laughs.
'Its fine, if she didn't want you there, she wouldn't have offered' I say.
'Are you sure?' He asks
'Yeah' I nod 'Its fine'
'Ok' he smiles 'Give me a few minutes' I nod and he jogs back to his house while I head for the car.
'Totally shot gun' Dakota laughs. I playfully roll my eyes and put my shades over my eyes.
When Jacob comes back, we get in the car and head for the beach. 'Your hair looks good' Jacob tells me. I turn and look at him with a small smile.
'Thanks' I think that was the first compliment he has given me.
He just smiles back and we ride to the beach in silence.
'That fucking slag is here' Neikyler says in disgust as we arrive.
'Talking about Bonnie?' Jacob asks.
'You know her?' My sister asks parking in a free spot.
'Unfortunately' he groans 'I made the mistake of sleeping with her and she thought we were together'
I put the shades back over my eyes and get out. Don't know why I felt jealous at this. I knew he wasn't a virgin but I think it's actually him talking about it.
'She does that to everyone' Neikyler snorts.
I link arms with Dakota and we head down to the beach. There wasn't many people since it was late February but it wasn't cold today. It was beach weather.
'Want to kill a bitch?' Dakota asks.
'Its possible if she approaches him' I nod. I wasn't sure where the jealousy came from but it made me agressive.
'Must be love' she jokes. I playfully shove her and she loses her balance, falling to the sand.
I laugh at her and she glares at me.
'Bitch, you better run' and I do. She chases me through the sand and tackles me to the ground.
'Jakey boy' this has my attention. She looks like a nutcase.
'Let me up' I tell Dakota as the bitch runs toward Jacob. Dakota jumps from me and I get to my feet.
'Its been so long, I thought you hated me' she giggles.
My eyes narrow on the hand she has on his arm.
'I do' he dead pans and moves away from her.
'No you don't' she follows him as he heads for me. 'Since I'm back, we should get back together' she calls.
'Excuse me, who are you?' I ask her.
She screws her nose up at me 'none of your business'
I laugh now 'You must be Bonnie, the nut case Jacob slept with and then you thought you were dating'
Her face falls 'We did date'
'No we didn't, you just think we did' Jacob was hiding behind me.
'I'm better then this tramp, you can't seriously be dumping me for her' Bonnie screeches.
I step forward 'I'd watch your mouth little girl, word on the street is you're a bikers groupie whore and the word slag is associated with your name frequently so I'd forget the time you fucked Jacob and find someone else to freak out before I knock your teeth down your throat'
She gulps and thinks I'm bluffing. 'You're nothing, what are you going to do? Bite my ankles?'
I lunge for her, my palm smashing into her mouth before Jacob pulls me back. I see blood coming from her mouth and she starts wailing.
All I can do is smile as Jacob holds me back. 'Control your mutt' she cries.
I see red. Dog is the worst insult in my family. Its gotten people killed before.
'Close your legs you dirty cunt, I can smell trout' Neikyler snaps. And then she gets into her face 'And you refer to anyone in my family as dogs again you'll need a fucking face reconstruction, got it?' Bonnie nods and runs away with blood dripping from her mouth.
Jacob still had his arms around my waist and he leans his mouth right to my ear and growls softly for only me to hear 'Mine'
He then let's me go and steps away from me.
'Fiesty' Neikyler laughs.
I turn and look at Jacob who is watching me.
'Neikyler, hottie at ten' Dakota says and I knew right then that my sister was occupied.
'You did it for me' I tell Jacob when my sister drags Dakota down the beach.
'I did' he nods 'But I'm sure I didn't look as hot as that'
I blush at his words and he grins. 'I dont know what's going on Indi but I know I can't have you and that means no one else can either'
I frown 'But that's not fair' I say 'Are you telling me that I can't date anyone?' I thought it was a bit cute of him to be protective and obsessive but it's so double standards.
'No, I'm saying that no other male on this planet can even look at you or speak to you'
'I think you're being a dick' I snap 'Correct me if I'm wrong but it's obvious we both like each other despite who we are so you can not just tell me I can't have contact with any male, I mean who knows what the fuck you do when you go back to the club and get pissed and do what you fucking do' I was mad.
He was a hypocrite. I wasn't interested in anyone else but that didn't mean I couldn't have any male friends.
'You don't know what I do, you're right but I'm not a hypocrite like I can see you think I am. You're not to flirt or even hold a conversation with a male for more than a minute and I'll do the same'
I scoff 'I don't give a fuck what you do Jacob but if you think telling me what to do is a smart thing then you're clearly mistaken because I will go make out with another guy right now if you dare try tell me not to'
He jumps forward and pulls me into him by my shirt and holding me there by placing a hand on my lower back.
'Try it, I dare you' he growls 'I've killed for fucking less so drowning some kid in the ocean won't fucking phase me'
I try and push him away from me 'I will not be controlled so don't even think that telling me not to so something will work. You're not my boyfriend and you're sure as hell not my fucking dad'
'You are mine Snow White and don't for a second think I'm bluffing, you touch another man and I find out, he will cop it and believe me when I say you'll regret it'
'Are you actually threatening me?' I ask 'Do you want me to punch you in the face?'
He laughs at me and then knocks us to the ground making sure to keep his weight off me.
'Jacob-' he smashes his lips to mine in an aggressive and hungry way and I couldn't help but move my own lips against his.
I knew he meant business with the way he was kissing me right now and it scared me to the core and excited me too.
I wasn't going to be controlled. If you told me not to do something, you bet your life I will go and do it twice.
His hand slides to my shorts and he takes my phone from my back pocket. The kiss ends and he sits up, fiddling with my phone.
His phone rings a moment later and then he hands me my phone back. I look and see he saved his number under Mine and I rolled my eyes.
I get up and dust the sand off myself before heading to my sister and best friend.
I was pissed off.
I knew he was following and I could feel his eyes on my ass.
I get to Neikyler and Dakota and see they're talking to a few guys.
'This is my sister' Neikyler smiles.
'Beauty runs in the family i see' the guy smiles.
'Sorry, can't talk to the other gender, my friend here is possessive and get jealous easy' he was going to know that I was pissed off.
Dakota and Neikyler raise an eye brow and the guy just laughs.
'One of those boyfriends? I get it' he shrugs.
'Not my boyfriend ' I say. 'Im sure a minute is up'
'Indiana' Jacob growls and wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off the ground, carrying me away.
'Put me down' I snap. He doesn't until we get far enough away and he sits us down so I'm between his legs, my back resting against his chest.
'I don't expect you to understand Indi but I don't mean to make you feel like I'm controlling you, just everything in my life that I've had and loved has been ripped from me so when I claim as you mine, it's because I want you and no one else is taking you away. I am a jealous and possessive man and I will own that but I can't not be this way, it's who I am so don't feel like you haven't got a choice' he explains.
'Ok, fair enough but I'm not interested in anyone else. I like you, no one is going to take me away from you, you can't just expect me to shut out all the male friends I have because you're scared someone is going to steal me from you' I turn and straddle him now 'We are meant to be enemies because of a patch you wear and a patch my family wears but look at us now' I say.
'I know which is what makes this harder. What if I found out things about your club from you or you find out things from mine? What happens there? We keep things from our family?'
'We just won't talk about the club when we're together' I shrug. 'You know my parents don't care about us'
'You told them?' He frowns.
'Yes' I nod 'I tell them what they need to know, they know you stayed over last night too'
'And? What did they say?'
'They weren't too phased when I convinced them we didn't have sex but they don't want boys staying in the house again without them knowing'
'Damn, my old man wouldn't even let me have friends over and here you are and your parents don't care about having your crush sleep over'
'They cared but not so much since Dakota and my sister we're there too' I say 'They're pretty laid back though, says that it's better to accept things than to say no and we go behind their back'
He smiles at me 'Im sorry for making you feel bad before'
'I do understand you know, more than you think, not that it's happened to me but I do see things from other peoples perspective, but now you have to understand that there is no one to take me from you. I am loyal as fuck and if I'm with you then I'm with you and only you'
'Can you forgive me?' He asks.
'For what?' I frown.
'Im not sure what I want right now and all i know is that I want you'