"Mother!" William said pointing at the doors. They slowly opened to reveal Philip and some soldiers. "Father!" William said running to him. "Hey kiddo. Miss me." Philip said flipping him upside down and holding him tight so he wouldn't fight. Aurora smiled and stood up with Arietta and walked towards them. "How did it go?" She asked. "It went well actually. No one got hurt. Much." Philip said. "She was heading towards the Moors." Aurora sighed and looked down at Arietta. "Come, let's go freshen up." Philip put down William and all four of them walked out the doors. Before they could get any further the Captain called out. "Sir! I've been told that there's a elder woman waiting outside. She's asking for both of you." Philip and Aurora looked at each other curiously. "Um, William why don't you and Arietta go freshen up. I'll be up in a little." William nodded and walked off with Arietta. They quickly followed the Captain. "Who could be asking for us?" Aurora asked herself. They arrived at the castle entrance a few minutes later. "Ah finally, your highnesses, quick you must act quickly their in danger." The elder woman said. "Woah ok calm down, who's in danger?" Philip asked calmly. "The twins, the fae, and the raven." The elder woman said. "You must help them, please!" "Okay okay, calm down, tell us what's going to happen. What's your name." Philip said. "My name is Zara. I am the one that told Dakota about her past. You have to help all of them, their in danger. These group of men are hiding in the Moors. They probably have Dakota already, you have to go!" Zara said frantically. "Alright, are you sure?" "YES! You have to hurry." Philip turned to order the Captain to tell his men to get prepared for a trip. Unfortunately he was already gone. "Don't worry. I told him to get ready a few minutes ago." Aurora said. "Oh thank you! Someone acts quick in their heads. Thank you your highness." Zara said. "MOM!" Cried out William. Aurora turned around to see him running quickly with Arietta flying over him. "AURORA! She's in trouble! Dakota is in trouble, I saw it. A man has her, she's being held, their planning to kill Gina and mom, you have to go help them." Arietta said crying. Aurora hugged her and looked up at Philip. "Go Philip! NOW!" She yelled. Philip nodded and ran towards the stabled. "It's okay sweetheart, don't worry, they'll be fine." Aurora said comforting Arietta. Zara looked down at them and back towards the Moors. She grabbed a stone in her pocket and threw it in the air. It exploded making a reddish light in the sky. "What was that?" William asked. Aurora looked up at the sky. "Backup." Zara said smiling and morphing into a wolf. She ran off leaving a stunned William behind. "Woah." He said looking over  towards the herd of wolves ahead. "There's so many of them." He said. Aurora and Arietta turned to look at what he was talking about. Aurora gasped and stood up. Philip's army rode out of the stables all together. They stopped when they saw the herd of wolves ahead of them. The wolves looked at them and made a path for them to path. "Philip, there here to help!" Aurora said. Philip looked at her and pack at the herd. "Alright then." He said. "Let's go men!" He said, making all the men shout and start running out of the gates, the wolves not far behind. The all howled and ran faster. All together, horse, wolf, and human, rode and ran towards the biggest battle they would ever face. Philip looked around and smirked. "I don't know about you Captain but this is just too awesome." He said. The Captain chuckled and shook his head.
____________________________________________________________

"This men, is power. We have what we came for and now we're going to use it for something much more dark." Zander said speaking to. "I will have my revenge, and the pathetic Moors will be gone along with its queen." Zander laughed evilly. "Along with the help of our precious BEAST!" He pointed at the wolf in the cage. It growled and snarled. All his men cheered loud enough to cover the sound of the beating hooves and howls.
____________________________________________________________

"Do you hear that?" Gina said sitting up from her spot and asking Maleficent who decided to join her up in the small cave. "Yes, it sounds like a herd of-" she stopped and looked at Gina and then stood up. Gina stood as well and looked out into the Moors. "Woah." She said when she saw the huge dust cloud ahead. "I think something's wrong." Maleficent said. "Stay here, don't move from this spot." She said. "What! Where are you going?" Gina panicked. "Don't worry, I'll be back, I'm just going to see what's wrong." Maleficent said smiling and shooting to the sky. "Oh boy, where's Diaval when you need him?" She asked herself.
____________________________________________________________

Diaval sat in a tree watching the strange men at work. How they got into the Moors is a mystery to him. Hey stayed for a while with Balthazar, talking about the plan and how it was going so far. He decided to look around the Moors for anything suspicious. Then he heard the sound of fighting coming from the border. He flew back and asked Balthazar what happened. And that's why he's sitting in a tree watching the men and trapped Dakota in a cage. He saw the man that couldn't be mistaken as Zander. He listened to some men talk about Dakota and what Zander was gonna do. That is until and arrow flew right past him and he almost fell off the tree. He flapped his wings hard enough to shoot back up the the sky. Another arrow was shot and barely missed one of his wings. Diaval cawed and thought it would be safer if he turned into a dragon. He could easily get rid of them all. He was about to morph when and arrow hit his left wing and he went spiraling down into a tree. He hit a few branches and landed in a heap of twigs. He cawed out in pain and stood up. He looked at his wing and saw the arrow sticking out of the muscle and bone. "Where'cha land you little meat bag?" The man said. Diaval sat and hid in the twigs, not moving a muscle. He stayed quiet and listened to the sounds of the man's steps crush twigs and leaves everywhere he stepped. "Ronny! Let's go!" He heard another man call. The man called Ronny, which was trying to hunt him groaned and walked back to the camp. Diaval took his chance and with every strength he had flew out of the tree and into the air and headed towards where Maleficent and Gina were waiting.
____________________________________________________________

This battle is gonna be longer then I thought. It's hard to write a full on battle when people are waiting for the next chap lol. All well, there you go. Hope you like it. :)