p r o l o g u e

prologue,
back to ny

Stiles popped his neck joint as he stepped out of the cab and smelled the sweet smell of coffee and donuts that hit his nose. He was back in New York to live his old life other than the life he lead in Beacon Hills, plus he missed his best friends who he has known since he was a child. But mostly, he wanted to see Alec. Yet the older guy didn't know about Stiles's affection for him but it wasn't surprising because Stiles knew how to hide his feelings really well.

But he couldn't keep it a secret from Isabelle, she knew everything. He hated that about her but he still loved her deeply. The honking behind him broke Stiles put of his thoughts and Stiles had to huff because these New Yorkers were so damn impatient. Stupid mundanes. Stiles's hand reached for his luggage until a hand slapped his hand away and clasped it before taking it out of the trunk. Stiles smirks and turns around to face the person who smacked his hand. "Well, Isabelle, it's nice to see you again." Stiles grinned from ear to ear and pecked Isabelle's lips.

Isabelle rolled her eyes and linked arms with him. "Shut up, Malaki." Isabelle retorted using Stiles's real name and smacked his chest with her palm. "Now, I think someone is gonna be surprised to see you back in New York again." Isabelle smirked as she thought about her brother Alec and Stiles couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh god, no." Stiles groaned.