"My Weekend's" (chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

"y/n I did". he states

Hmm oh hi kunpimook I say smiling.

There it is again, oh your calling me by name he says smiling.so are you free today ? he ask

Oh yeah I am.I say slightly smiling I just like your name it's cool.I say with a smile. But um yeah I'm free around 8:30pm why ? I ask

Oh thanks your name is cool to he says smiling. Oh and I was wondering if you can tutor me but since your free at 8:30 can you start tutoring me then.he ask.

"yeah of course 8:30 is good. I replied

"Ok thanks ,well call you or see you later".he says walking past me.

"The bus finally comes oh NORMANI! come on the bus is here. She yells back OK! "Um well nice meeting up with you Normani says while giving that boy her new number and a hug.

"Hmm well you two must have had a good conversation I say wiggling my eyebrows while we're walking in the bus and finding a seat."

"Oh yeah Normani says biting her bottom lip while blushing."

"Girl spill I say excitingly."

"Ok well first off his name is Jackson and he's really nice. I've actually met him a couple of times before and talked with him on the phone." She states

"Wait wait wait you've met him a couple of times before and you talked to him on the phone and you didn't tell me this." I say with my eyes shot open.

"Well I didn't want to tell you until we were for real she says blushing.
I mean we're not a couple but we're getting there". Normani states

"Awww aigoooo look at you. Shit but not only you my mom has this guy she's been talking to for a year now that she kept all to her self" I say with an I can't believe this face expression.

"Oh shit a year wow since when did you find this out". Normani asked

"I found out this morning. And he has a son to and there coming over for dinner tonight." I say

"Wow really I'm happy for her though. "Normani says while nodding her head.

"Yeah me to. But hey how long have you been talking with Jackson? I ask

"Oh just for 2 months". Normani says.

"Oh ok well I'm happy for you as well" I say with a smile.

"Aww thank you. So what were you and bam bam talking about." Normani ask.

"Oh he just wanted to know if I was free today and I told him later on today yes I am. So later I'm going to meet up with him".I say

"Oh really hmm meet up for what? Normani ask.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm his personal tutor". I say

"What really! Ooooo sure you guys are just going to be doing that. she says sarcastically"

"Girl obviously oh my gosh stop I say face palming on my hands."

"Hehe she starts giggling haha you turned so red. You must have just pictured it in your head." She says teasing me.

"NORMANI STOP !!! I shouted while covering my face with my hands in embarresment."

"Ok ok geez for someone who doesn't like him you sure act differently when we talk about him." She states.

"Uhh just be quite I say while we get off at our destination."

We walk inside of the library and check in with the librarian so she knows were here and let's us know what to help out with. Oh hello y/n and Normani we just got some new books this morning so can you two please place them where they belong.the librarian says with a smile. No problem. Me and Normani say in unison. We walk towards the new books that were in the cart and start placing them where they belong.