» Q&A

Damn, you guys got no chill, th an ks

They're all making back comment, pls laugh, I'm tryna be funny, thanks

Youngjae:

taekoi  : Youngjae why won't you tell your brother?
"But daddy says it should be our secret."
Zehyung: "Tell me what?"

I_Got_Bambam  : Who's your daddy? (͡ ͡° ͜ ͡͡°)
"Everyone knows, it's Jaebum-hyung."

@StrawberryFluffWoozi : How many times do you cum? Or how many time do you want to cum when you have sex with 'Daddy'
"As much as Daddy pleases, plus I enjoy it."

@-kittyjoon : Will you love me?
"Of course!"
Jaebum: "Probably not as much as me though."

-giriboi  : :^) dick too bomb?
"I don't understand. . . ."

-soonyyoung  : Youngjae love me
"I love you! If I could kiss you right now, I would!"
/Jaebum glaring from behind the curtains.

@TanyaSing4 : Youngjae how do you feel about jaebum?
"U-uh. I love how he treats me. He's very handsome and he sometimes make my heart flutter and I never felt so much happiness with him. I guess we're making each other feel good."

@WooziCabbage : Even though you love your brother, what makes you feel when you are around Jaebum. Please explain it honestly and Hey!!!! you're super handsome😘
"Um. . . .W-we just enjoy the feeling we give each other in bed and stuff. You can say we enjoy being around each other. Wah, thank you lovely."

@Miny_MBP : How do you feel when you and daddy ( JB ) have sex
"It was actually amazing. I never felt so alive before. . . .I would love to do it every free time I got. . .Is it bad?"

Jaebum:

taekoi  : Would you ever hurt Youngjae?
"Depends on how rough he wants it."

@StrawberryFluffWoozi: What's the kinkest thing you've ever wanted to do with Youngjae
"Oh, there's so much that I want to try. Esecially with BDSM and things that concerns wi—"
YJBGOD: "ALRIGHT, ENOUGH, NEXT ONE."

@-kittyjoon : How much do you love Youngjae from 1-10?
". . . .I love my babyboy."

-giriboi : :^) dick too bomb?
"Mine is. I know that."

-soonyyoung : Who would you have sex with other than Youngjae
"Anyone. There's others that ask so I give it to them but I don't even remember their name."

imtrashtbh : What other kink do you like?
"Go in bed with me and you'll find out babygirl."

Zehyung:

taekoi  : Honestly idek but there's something fishy about you. Why do I get that that vibe towards you?
"I'm overprotective of my innocent brother. So it gives off the odd vibe. Unless it's something else, then I don't know."

I_Got_Bambam  : Why do I love you so much
"Wow, thanks. I don't know why but I love you too."