» 11

"Yah, wake up Youngjae."

The young brunette groans and tries to shut out the deep voice that was trying to ruin his slumber. Before he could grab his blanket, he felt the covers tore off and he sat up instantly.

He looks at his older brother who gives him a quizzical look. He felt panic rise and he snatches his blanket back, screaming for Mark's help. Covering himself and his neck, he gulps.

Before Zehyung could inquire anything, the older blonde had came in with Jungkook in a headlock."Oh, morning Youngjae."

"Morning Hyung."

Silence fell on the whole group and Youngjae coughs for their attention,"I'm going to shower now."Youngjae dashes to the bathroom, missing the look of hatred that crossed his brother's comportment.

• — •

The brunette walks out the warm shower with a new attire that covers all the mark he got from Jaebum, but his body was still sore. He groans and staggers towards the living room to see his brother and friends dressed up.

"Hyung, are you going out?"Youngjae asked.

"I guess I am."Zehyung put on his black bomber jacket and is about to leave when he feels Youngjae pulling him back.

"Can I come too? I'm tired of being left home alone Hyung."Youngjae pouts and the older Choi sighs,"Youngjae, I think it's the opposite. You been wanting to stay home for awhile now and I think I don't want you ditching us. Again."

Youngjae felt his heart race at that last segment of the sentence. Mark and Jungkook looked away from the two brothers.

"Hyung, I promise I won't. I'm sorry."Youngjae begs, acting like an adorable child as he kept messing with his brother. The older brother ends up agreeing. The young brunette is already putting a larger sweater and shoes as the three older boys are opening the door.

"Stick by Hyung okay Jae-Jae?"

Youngjae nodded and cling to his brother's arm once more.

• — •

"Okay, I think I need to go home."Zehyung speaks up.

"Zehyung, we spent like thirty minutes here already, what the hell you mean?"Mark said, pulling at the older Choi's arm. Jungkook is laughing at how exhausted the other boy is.

"Hyung!"Zehyung is pulled back harshly by his younger brother."What?"

Youngjae points to one shop that Zehyung recognizes. It read 'Spencer'. The older brother eyes widened and he recalls a few memories here. Mark sees the sudden anxiety and bites his lip to hold back a laughter. Jungkook stands there and smirks.

"Oh, Zehyung, I wonder what—OW."Jungkook stops talking immediately when Zehyung smacks him on the chest. Bad memories. Bad life choices.

Zehyung is pulled in the store and he tries to avoid looking at some clothes and items. Considering there were inappropriate things, more likely, mature content things. But Youngjae wasn't playing attention to that.

No.

Our little babyboy is staring a rather cute yet sexy maid dress that peaked his interest.

"Hyung! Can you buy me this?"Youngjae inquires cutely, pointing at the dress. Zehyung yells 'no' and is about to run out when Mark pulls him by the waist and makes him face his younger brother.

"Come on Zehyung. Buy him something. He's been a good kid. I'm surprised he hasn't whined to go home like you. I'll help you pay."Mark said, trying to reason with the older brother who's throwing daggers at him.

Zehyung tells his brother to wait for a second. He pulls Mark and Jungkook aside to a spot that's out of the brunette's earshot.

"That's some kinky ass looking maid dress. No way in hell am I buying that for him."Zehyung hisses.

"You think every maid dress is kinky looking after that accident."Jungkook smirks and the older brother is blushing. He mentally curses Jungkook a million times along with Mark's name as he hears those familiar giggles.

"Shut up about it!"

"Let's hear the kid out. If he gives a good reason, we'll buy it, if not, we leave."Mark suggested. The older Choi groans and walks away from their hiding spot. He sees Youngjae texting happily.

"Jae-Jae."Zehyung watches how hasty his younger brother shuts the phone. He doesn't question it and clears his throat."Why do you need that dress?"

"U-uh. . .My friends and I are doing this play for children nearby and h-he wants me to play as the maid."Youngjae blurted out. The three other boys lifted a brow.

"Wait, are you casting as Cinderella?"Jungkook inquired.

"Sure. . ."

Zehyung turns around, covering half his face. He's completely done. Blowing at his bangs, the older male turns and responds monotonously,"Fine. I'll buy it."

Youngjae eyes lit up and he jump-hug his older brother tightly, making them almost falling to the ground. He repeats 'thank you' over five times and it strikes Zehyung on how Youngjae seemed overly too happy to get the role of Cinderella.

"Alright Jae, off Hyung. I need to pay for it."Zehyung patted Youngjae back and the younger brunette steps away."No, I'll pay for it."Mark spoke up, grabbing the dress, and heading over the cashier to pay for it.

"What you know Zehyung. Mark might as well become your sugar dadd—Oh!"Jungkook stops when he feels Zehyung pinching his back. The younger ravenette forces a smile on his face but it was too late.

"Sugar what?"Youngjae questioned his brother and other Maknae.

"U-uh. . .Sugar. . . Father. . .?"Jungkook shrugged and hears the sound of disbelief from besides him. The older Choi simply pulls his brother out the store as Mark approaches them.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I almost said you were Zehyung's sugar daddy right in front of Youngjae. But then I remember, you'll never be."Jungkook sticks out his tongue and flees to find the Choi brothers before Mark sent hell raining over him.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
ew, bad chapter but hi
school ending soon, so, I thought, why tf not update at least

do check my other smutty book call seduction :-) im gonna show a book i plan to release in 2017 lmao and yes it's 2jae cause I'm such trash for them rip me
p.s i got a shit ton of new books for you guys

if i reach 1k followers, remind me to release some smut scenes for all the ships in this book, thxs
idfk why y'all follow me because im like super odd and all but thanks for everything guys ily :')