» 6

The moment, Jaebum saw Youngjae and Zehyung walking in the class, their arms around each other shoulder and waist, the auburn haired male felt his brow twitched and had the temptation to throw his books.

Jinyoung turned to his friend who seems to be furious suddenly. Following the direction of his eyes, he would let out a sigh that caught the redhead's attention.

"What?"Jaebum hissed, glaring at Jinyoung.

". . . Nothing."

Jaebum turned and watched Zehyung and Youngjae become more tender. His hands curled and he ripped his attention away from the scene unfolding. Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

'When will he realize those two are brothers and not lovers?'Jinyoung thought.'Tragic.'

The redhead took his spot in the room, his eyes clouded with mischief and irritation. Seconds passed and something crossed his mind. A wicked smile played on his lips as he and Zehyung caught eyes.

'I guess I'll give Youngjae his prize and punishment. Maybe that'll proudly show that bastard Zehyung who Youngjae belong to.'

Zehyung gave him a perplexed look before disappearing amongst the crowd, creeped by the Im's odd smile.

Jaebum took out his phone and began to text his babyboy: Hey, you're not busy today, right?

Babyboy Youngjae
:I'm not busy. If I was, I'd drop anything for you daddy

A devious smirk curled on his lips as he read the immediate response. Youngjae must be eager as he was.

Good. Come over my place today. I'll give your reward tonight baby.
— DaddyJaebum to BabyboyYoungjae

Youngjae who was walking and smiling in the halls, had instantly stopped and felt his heart sped up seeing the words 'my place' and 'reward' and 'baby'. The brunette seemed to like Monday now.

Grinning, he dashed off to his classes, anticipation bubbling within as he visioned what he and Jaebum could be doing tonight. He hoped for something fun.

And fun was what Jaebum planned, with the side of punishment all just for Youngjae.

• — •

Classes and time flew incredibly fast. Zehyung had called Youngjae, informing him that he was going to be home late, so he would have Mark and Jungkook assist the younger Choi home or have him over at one of their house.

But Youngjae had other plans.

Momentarily in the Tuan's household, Jungkook stood between the kitchen entrance as he stared in disbelief at the brunette before him who was desperate to leave Mark's house.

"Zehyung said you can't! Plus we're suppose to watch you!"Jungkook said.

"I'm not a baby anymore! And if I was, so are you!"Youngjae retorted, making Jungkook feel offended quickly. Mark who was observing the issue from the doorway was half amused and curious.

Walking towards the younger boys, Mark spoke up."What now?"

"Mark-hyung! Jungkook won't let me leave!"Youngjae told the foreigner, pointing at the ravenette that had his jaw dropped, still offended by the earlier statement.

Youngjae was pouting, whining to them how he and some of his friends were planning to get some thing to eat outside for awhile.

"Youngjae-ah, you know your brother won't allow—"

"Pleaseeeee hyunngggg. I'm begging you."Youngjae whined, acting like a child in front of the elder. Mark was weakened immediately as the younger performed his agyeo.

Jungkook didn't bother speaking since Youngjae wouldn't only keep commenting on how he was also the baby of the group. The ravenette was muttering curses to the brunette.

As Youngjae passed Jungkook, the Choi stuck out his tongue at the Jeon male. Mark had to pull Jungkook back onto the sofa to restrain a baby fight to break out in his house.

"Stay here. I'll be back."Mark instructed.

The car ride to the bus station was quiet. Mark walked Youngjae to the required spot where his friends were apparently meeting the brunette.

"Hyung, it's alright, you can go now."Youngjae said.

Mark looked hesitant as his concerned orbs wander the crowd of people. It was a Monday and he kept pondering why in the hell anyone want to have fun on Monday?

"Youngjae-ah. Please call me of you need a ride back home or something. You know netter to stay out late on a Monday."Mark told the younger, nervousness evident.

"I know Hyung. I promise to call you when my friends go eat at the restaurant. Don't worry too much like Zehyung-Hyung."Youngjae responded with a smile.

Mark palms were sweating just leaving Youngjae but he trusted him. After all, Youngjae hadn't lied to him or anything.

Inhaling to calm himself, he nodded with his lids half closed."Alright. I'm going. Just please remind yourself to call me. I swear if you don't, I'll—"

"You won't need to do anything extreme Hyung!"Youngjae chuckled."I promise. Now hurry home before Jungkook starts crying for his milk."

Mark rolled his eyes and ruffled Youngjae's brown locks."Better be a good kid."

Slowly, the elder departed from the joyful brunette. Mark's back was facing the younger and Youngjae breathed out. His eyes would search through the crowd for someone.

Jaebum abandoned his spot and walked up to the brunette who waved him over. Both shared a smile and greeting. There was a small hint of mischief in the redhead's eyes.

"Hey daddy."

"Evening babyboy."

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I was debating between Monday and Friday but Monday seem more reasonable.

Excuse any mistakes, I'll fix them later.

Here's another scene👀

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

Mark felt uneasy for some peculiar reason. He wanted to make sure Youngjae's friend did come. So he halted in his tracks and slowly rotated, searching for the younger Choi who was with a familiar redhead.

'I've seen him before. But where? Why does he looks like Jaebum? Or am I just imaging things?'

Mark mind was broken when he heard his phone ring. Answering it quickly, the elder left the station, telling Jungkook to quit whining like a baby.