New Edition

Three weeks later

Chris

"Ma!" I yelled for my mama when I walked into the house "in the kitchen" I heard her say. I walked into the kitchen and gave her kiss on her cheek "how you been?" I asked laying my head on her shoulder "been good, much better if y'all move back to Virginia. I miss seeing y'all everyday" she asked patting my head.

"Mama, you know moving is a lot of work" I said picking my head up to look at her "I know, your family is in danger, Jae told me everything" I sigh "we're home" I heard Jae from the door then saw Ro running into the kitchen she knows better.

"What we tell you about running in the house little girl" I said picking her up tickling her "I'm sorry daddy!" She laughed loudly while squirming in my hands. I stopped and kissed her cheek "hey, mama" she giving my mom a kiss on the cheek then told me she wanted to get down so did as I was told "she's growing up so fast" mama said "I know" Jae said pouting.

"Y'all are such babies" I said shaking my head picking up Maurice "shut up" both of them said turning their backs on me "I want mommy, daddy" mamas boy I put him after giving him a kiss on the cheek then went to go play with Ro.

Jae

"Ohhh you getting so big Maurice" I said putting him on the counter in front of me "I am" he said smiling. I chuckled and nodded my head then attacked his face with kisses making he giggle "mommy stop" I giggled and gave him one last kiss on the cheek "now go play with Ro and daddy. Mama and I got to talk about some things" I said putting him.

"Okay" he said walking off pulling up his pants

"Jae, you know you're in danger. You're not safe and you know that" she said getting started to the point

"I know we should move its just too much stress and plus we're adding another edition to the family and I don't wanna be even more stress than I am now" I blurt out "what!" She yelled. I giggled seeing her reaction "does Chris know" I shook my head no grabbing a cookie from the jar then whip cream from the fridge "oh my god, when are you going to him? How long have you known this? Oh my god!" she squealed.

"Mama please" I covered her mouth so Chris wouldn't hear her "everything alright down there?" Chris yelled from upstairs "yeah" I yelled back moving my hand from her mouth "calm down and I'm a week pregnant. I found out when my period didn't start on time" I told her putting whip cream on the cookie then ate it.

"I'm so happy for y'all" she smiled big "thank you mama" I hugged her and she hugged me back "why y'all crying?" we pulled away hearing Chris come downstairs "just happy to see each other that's all" I said looking at him wiping my tears away "awww" he kiss his my mom cheek then peck my lips "y'all so beautiful" "thank you Christopher, now get out so we can finish cooking" I said turning him around "y'all mean so me" he faked cried going upstairs.

We chuckled as I turned back around and helped her cut up the vegetables "mommy! Maurice broke my doll!" Ro screamed/cried good God

Odell

"So what's up with ya girl Ja'Ni when you gonna let us meet her" Victor asked putting on his practice uniform "soon, she has been busy lately man" I said putting my phone away "you sure about that or are you scared when you bring her around she gonna fall in love with me" he said chuckled

"Negro please, shut that shit up" I said shaking my head "nigga I was just playing withcha, don't get ya panties all in a bunch" he laughed walking out. I shook my head and walked out with the rest of the team.

Chris

Few hours later 

"babe?" Jae walked into my office as I worked on my laptop "yes" I stopped what I was doing and looked at her "oh nothing, just wanted to come chill with you" she said straddling my lap "mhm, with only a robe on" I smirked licking my lips. She giggled and kissed my neck "yup, but I have something to tell you though" she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck 

"I'm all ears" I said 

"I'm pregnant" she said

"I know, so what did you have to tell me?" I chuckled at her reaction 

"how did you know" she asked

"you eating fucking weird ass food combinations, you've been extra moody and yo pussy gets ex-" she interrupted me 

"I get it ya nasty" she laughed, I chuckled and kissed her lips "I hope we have another boy" I said 

"I hope it's girl"

"better yet twins" I said

She scrunched up her face and shook her head "that's too much to handle at once" I chuckled "true, but I know you can handle it just how you can handle this dick" she smacked my shoulder as I laughed "okay, we're done talking" she said getting up about to walk out but I snatched her back getting a giggle from her "we ain't done yet" I said sitting her up on my desk "oh shit!" she moaned loudly.

~

Another Maurice or Ro? or Both? Comment or vote! -  Janee