twenty-five

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Adrian, I'm glad to have you back after all this time"

The boy alpha rubbed his tired eyes, attempting to get the sleep out of them. He flopped down on a chaise in the guidance counselors office after being called in for mandatory counseling but that was just a fancy word for therapy, god knew the students at SBS needed it. Emma sat down across from him with his file and a notepad in her lap.

The male crossed his arms as he leaned back, "Well, I haven't felt criminally insane in a while"

"That's not how this works. Therapy is mandatory" The counselor told him, "Let start, shall we? I've been told that since you got back from you're mother's funeral, you've been having a hard time expressing your emotions"

Adrian remained silent as the witch counselor continued, "Sometimes when we lose someone we hold dear, we fall into a deep dark hole called depression. In this depression hole, not much light gets in. Even when a speck of light makes it through, you put darkness over it. Now, talking about won't make everything right but it might help you feel as though you don't have this constant weight on your shoulders"

The Aquilo boy hummed, visibly uninterested as he had heard this speech many times, "So, what did Hope tell you when she was here this morning?"

The witch shook her head, "There's a faculty-student confidently in this school and you know I'm not allowed to discuss another student with you. Ask her"

┏━━━┓
I CANT
┗━━━┛

Adrian sighed, "Doctor Saltzman sent her to run some errands or something while he and Mr. Williams interrogate a garden gnome"

Emma chuckled at the boy's response as Alaric and Dorian went off to interrogate a dryad, "Yes, Hope Mikaelson was here earlier. She's worried that you'll explode after what happened at the funeral. You have your feelings bottled up, that's not a good thing, Adrian"

The curly-haired male furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward, confusion visible on his face, "Have you met Hope? She's the fucking queen of keeping her feelings bottled up and I'm the one who's going to explode?"

"You could have harmed the humans"

"That's funny, I could've harmed someone"

Emma let out a sigh, they weren't getting anywhere. She began to write a few things down before she glanced up at the boy, an idea in mind, "... You know, Adrian, you haven't been present at the assemblies in a while but today the headmaster decided to form an honor council. One vampire, one witch and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. I happen to think that you would make a good werewolf representative and maybe this would be good for you"