A New Soul Villain Awakens

Hello there guys SnowyJeleciaHusky here, ok my Yugioh GX fans to be continued with the party scene etc.

I would love for you all to give me some ideas throughout the chapters and story.

Here we go...

As the party was going as plan, Jaden was eating some burritos with Syrus and Jesse. Axel was sitting by window, watching the whole party and the gang. Pattie smiled and dances with Alexis and Blair, the guys on the other hand, seeing the view of the pretty newbie swirling her hips to the music, Jaden choked on his burrito blushing, Jim was looking at Jaden and laughed, Jesse just started at her the whole noticed and sat next to him and smirked.

"I see you eyeballing the newbie."

"Huh, oh yeah she's a pretty one, and she controls the Aqua Dragon and controls the water deck, how cool is that." Jesse said looking at his friend.

"I know the Aqua Dragon once belonged to her counterpart, Yami Pattie. She was the Empress of Ancient Japan. Thousands of years ago, the Empress had three Japanese Monsters and one of them is Aqua the Sparkling Dragon." Adrian said looking at her.

"What are the other two Japanese Monsters?" Jesse asked curiously.

"That is something we don't know and I bet Pattie has been searching for them since Empress left back to her time." Adrian answered looking at . "I just hope the newbie don't get herself into any trouble worrying about the other two cards."

"She doesn't look like she worried about it, Adrian." Jesse said.

Axel then eavesdropped on them and sat next to them, "Don't let her looks fool Jesse, believe me, she would always try to sneak off and tries to go find them. I would know because her classmates would tell me."

"Wow, she sure has a lot on her mind with these cards." Jesse said with sympathy in his voice.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to run off tonight, we need to keep an eye on her." Axel said looking at the gang.

"Agreed." Adrian agreed.

Jesse looked at her going to the bar getting herself something to drink, he got up and went to go approach her. Pattie was drink her soda looking at her Sparking Dragon Statue, Jesse came from behind.

"Hello there, Pattie." Jesse said.

The female jumped and dropped her soda on the floor, "Aah, omg my soda."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sneak up on ya like that." Jesse apologises picking up the soda.

"It's ok, it was my fault." Pattie said looking at him feeling embarrassed.

Jesse put the soda in trash and looking at her, "You must be Pattie, I gotta say you look more beautiful in person." He grabbed her hand and planted a kiss. Adrian and Axel were looking at this and shake their heads, the girls were teasing her and Chazz frowned at them.

"Oh you are a charmer." Pattie said trying not to blush.

"Yup, the name's Jesse Anderson, I heard you control the water beasts, that's pretty awesome for a pretty lady." Jesse smirked.

"Yeah I do, I bond with my cards all the time, Aqua is my everything with her I'm unstoppable." She said looking at his duel disk. "I see you control the Beast Spirits, Pegasus told me all about it, you are very lucky."

"Hehe yeah, maybe you and I should duel to see how strong our monsters." Jesse smirked.

"Yes, we should." Pattie blushes looking into his emerald eyes.