-Not an Update- Random Tag

Hello, guys! So I would like to thank everyone for enjoying my work so far thank you for The reads, votes andthe comments. The next work will be on Seungjun, which is a beautiful tall glass of water :). 

I would just like to thank SunyouIsAbs for tagging me. I didn't know that I had anyone that would want to tag me, so thank you a lot.

The Image isn't mine, I got it from a wonderful fan page on Tumblr called Keunakeun. Let's get started!

*What was your fist Kpop song?

My fist Kpop song was Halo by Block B, then I saw VIXX's live performance of Hyde a few days later.

*How did you get into Kpop?

Well, I was what I like to call a music drifter. I didn't really have a music style but I would listen to random types of music. I was really into bands like Pierce The Veil, and Panic!At the Disco so I was often called an Oreo. :/ But one of my friends which was part Korean said that she wanted to show me something and she let me listen to Halo by Block B. But It was VIXX's live performance of Hyde that made me want to take a look down the rabbit hole. I was sitting in class watching their performance on the SMART board(we had a cool teacher that let us watch music videos in class if our work was done) It was just something about the way they had so much energy and their voices were amazing. After that I asked my friend to show me more, so glad I did.

*Who was my first female bias?

Hmm, I don't exactly remember, I think it was either 4MINUTE'S Hyuna or f(x)'s Krystal.

*Your first Kpop Group?

My first Kpop group was technically Block B but it was that VIXX was my first bias group. XD Hakyeon was my bias before I even knew what it meant to pick a bias.

*What song did you first try to learn the choreo to?

It was GOT7'S A. The song had just came out and I thought it was nice and catchy, so I wanted to learn the dance. Too bad I can't dance though.

*Your favorite group right now?

So for favorite girl group of the moment, I'd have to say either Twice or GirlsGirls. As for boys, I cannot make a choice between Seventeen, Up10tion or KNK.

*How has Kpop changed your life?

Honestly, Kpop has changed my life in ways I didn't understand. I know this is supposed to be something fun but I'm going to make it serious real quick. It helped me understand what colorism was and that it is not just an issue in the black community but a global issue. It opened my eyes to see the hectic life that celebrities can sometimes go through and that we don't sometimes appreciate that they are devoting their time and talents for us. Kpop frustrates me as much as it excites me, it made me appreciate a whole new culture. It made me want to learn more but in a fun way. Kpop is just amazing and it changed my life and continues to change my life daily.

So Now I have to see if I can manage to tag 14 people, let's see if I can.

1)  Youngminkimshi

2)  idoltuan

3) klove8520

4) nishikiri

5) galaxyexokai

6) flufflyjae

7) Marian_Cifer

8) 1d_forever10

9)VivBlair

10)CoolJia

11) MyBaelsYoungjae2379

12) saranghae_jimin

13)bias--

14) SehunandLayisBae

YAAAYY!!!!! I TAGGED FOURTEEN!!!