Part 88

Mia kissed him back with everything she had. When he had first taken all her clothes off she felt vulnerable in all of her nakedness. But now, with Brunos naked body touching hers and his lips entwined with hers she felt connected to him in a way she never felt before.

Bruno pulled away from the kiss and took her hand leading her to the bed. He pushed the covers back and stared kissing Mia again. At some point during this kissing session they ended up in the bed. Mia was on the bottom and Bruno was on top of her. He moved down to kiss her neck again and worked his way back down to her breasts. He spent some time swirling his tongue on both of her nipples. A move that was making Mia feel so many things she had never felt before. She couldn't help but moan aloud in pleasure. Moans that were making Bruno become harder by the second.

He reached for his pants and pulled out his wallet. He opened it up and retrieved a little squared silver packet looking thing. He tore the packet open and pulled out the rubber that was inside and carefully slid it on. Mia watched him the whole time wondering if he had planned for this. When he was done he looked back up at her. What was on her mind must have been written on her face because as soon as he did he said. "I didn't plan for this. They gave us some in Sex Ed last week. I swear baby."

Mia smiled at him. "I wouldn't have cared if you had planned on seducing me after prom anyway baby. I'm ready to me yours in every way" she said to him and pulled his head down until his lips were on hers.

Bruno slowly and carefully started to inserted himself into her. Mia felt pain right as he pushed through, deflowering her. "Ah" she let out and closed her eyes momentarily.

"Are you okay baby? Did I hurt you? Do you want me to stop?" Bruno asked her with concern written all over his face.

"I'm fine baby. It's supposed to hurt he first time" Mia said now looking at him. She smiled and lifted her head up to kiss his lips. "No, I don't want you to stop. Make love to me Bruno. Make me yours" she said.

Bruno showed her his dimpled smile. "My pleasure baby" he said and slowly started moving his hips thrusting in and out of her.

In the beginning it was just painful for Mia, but then it stared to feel good, so good. She moaned into Bruno's mouth as he kissed her. Never had she felt anything quite like this. In this moment she felt connected to Bruno on a whole new level.

As Bruno continued to thrust into her Mia started to move her hips with him. They both tried to control their moans as much as possible but it wasn't as easy as one might think. When Mia started moving with him Bruno smiled and said "Damn baby girl, yes, just like that, just go with it."

Mia moaned as she moved with him. "Oh my god Bruno... I feel, I feel like I'm about to explode baby!"

Bruno's hips stared moving a little bit faster. "Shit baby, me too! You feel so good baby, so tight. Like you were made just for me" he said.

Mia moaned as his hips moves faster. "Oh my god! Yes! You feel so good too Bruno. I was made just for you baby. No one else but you!"

They both moved faster and moaned even louder. Mia exploded all over Bruno's carrot and the feeling of her made him explode too.

"Fuck! I love you so much Mia" Bruno said as he slowly pulled out of her.

"I love you too Bruno" Mia said and Bruno smashed his lips into hers again then he laid next to her and pulled her in his arms.