Part 70

One by one they got called in the principals office starting with Tyler. Bruno got called in right after him. He was hesitant to get up and leave Mia there but knew Ryan would be right by her side if Tyler tried anything. He was right to be hesistant because as soon as he went in the principals office Tyler tried to talk to Mia.

"Mia, I'm sorry. Please don't do this to me. I fucked up but please don't do this! You know I never meant to hurt you. Now all these people think I hit you. I could never put my hands on you like that" he said to her.

"But you did put your hands in me Tyler. You may not have hit me, but you hurt me. My arms were bruised for a week. All because of your little Ashley. But at least you have her right? I don't want anything to do with you anymore Tyler" Mia said to him.

Tyler got up and walked towards her. Ryan got up and stepped in front of her. "Not uh man, not today. That's far enough" Ryan said to him. He didn't care if they were in front of the principal's office. He knew how much Mia meant to Bruno and he knew he wasn't about to let Tyler near her after having learned that he ever put his hands on her.

Tyler stopped and looked down at Mia. "It's like that Mia?" he asked her.

"Yeah, it's like that" Mia said to him. "I think I've made myself very clear. Go back to Ashley and leave this whore, as you so nicley called me alone!"

Tyler could see in her eyes that she meant it. Before when they fought he could still see that spark in her eyes telling him she wanted to forgive him. Now, there was no type of spark there.... no sympathy for him. She meant what she was saying to him and there was no way he was going to change that. He felt defeated... he was defeated. He turned around and went back to sit in his seat.

Ryan turned to Mia and asked her if she was okay. She nodded her head and he took the his seat again right next to her. When the principal opened the door Mia expected to be the next one called into the office. But Bruno never came out. Instead the principal walked out and requested for Tyler to come back into his office. Mia wondered what was going on. The wait for them to come back out seemed eternal.

When the door finally opened Tyler was the first one to step out. He looked in Mia's direction, put his head down and left. Bruno stepped out next with the principal right behind him. The principal excused them all and Bruno walked right over to Mia and hugged her. "Let's get out of here" he said to both Mia and Ryan. He took Mia's hand in his and they walked out of the office.

"What happened" Mia asked him.

"We got off. Neither of us are in trouble. I told him everything that happened. He said he preffered if neither of us got in trouble. Asked if I thought we could solve it everything on our own. I told him my problem was solved so long as Tyler stayed away from you. So he called Tyler back in and we discussed it. Tyler isn't allowed near either of us and we aren't allowed near him. Which is perfectly fine with me" Bruno said.
"Right on! You kicked his ass man" Ryan said grinning at Bruno.

Bruno shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't my intention. I was just sticking up for my girl" he said.

Mia smiled at him. "Your girl. I really love the sound of that" she said to him.

Bruno smiled at her and kissed her. "I love it too" he said.