C h a p t e r F o u r

"Will you do me the honor and be my wonderful girlfriend?" Laurance asked as he took ahold of (Name)'s hand.

"Laurance...I...I...would love love too." (Name) blushed bright red as Laurance kissed her cheek.

"I can finally call you mine now." Laurance satisfyingly sighed. He pulled her into a warm embrace.

"(Name)~Senpai!! Congratulations!" One of the freshmen from (Name)'s P. E. class yelled.

"K-Kawaii-Chan!" (Name) squeaked as she saw the pink haired girl start to take pictures.

*RINGGGGGG*

"Dang it, the bell. Come on, (Name)." Laurance sighed and took ahold of (Name)'s hand once again, leading them to their history class.

_-Time Skip-_

"So you guys are a thing?" Garroth asked as he sat down in the seat on the right of (Name).

"Yeah, got a problem?" Laurance grinned.

"No, but Katelyn will." Garroth smirked.

"Oh...crap." (Name) dropped her paintbrush as she thought what Katelyn would say.

"Gah...I forgot about Katelyn..." Laurance said as he slouched over the table.

"Hehehe." Garroth snickered as he begun to get his supplies out.

"I...think she'll be fine..." (Name) hesitantly assured herself.

"We'll see." Garroth whispered as their teacher walked into the room.

_-Time Skip-_

"(Name), let's walk home together."

"W-Well actually my (sibling/oc's sibling) is having a study group over at my apartment...so I'm not allowed to go home yet..." (Name) sweat-dropped.

"Well...you can come over to my house if you want." Laurance offered.

"I guess so..."

As the two walked to Laurance's house they had a small conversation about their siblings and sibling problems.

"Okay, we're here." Laurance nervously chuckled as he was trying to remember if he cleaned his room or not.

The (h/c) girl nodded her head and Laurance opened the door.  Candenza was in the living room talking on her phone. Her eyes lit up as she saw (Name) at her house.

"(Name)! Laurance has told me all about you!" Cadenza squealed and took ahold of (Name)'s hand.

"Cadenza!" Laurance blushed.

"...Hehe..HAHAHA!" (Name) bursted out laughing as Cadenza dragged her to Cadenza's room.

*In Cadenza's Room*

"(Name)! Come sit on my bed!" Cadenza patted the area next to her as she jumped on top of her pink bed. "Soo! Are you and Laurance dating?" The oranged hair girl giggled.

"Yeah...He asked me to be his girlfriend this morning..." (Name) blushed.

"O.M.G. TELL ME EVERYTHIN-" Laurance broke down Cadenza's door.

He swiftly grabbed (Name)'s waist and hoisted her over his shoulder and ran out of Cadenza's room.

"COME BACKKK!" Cadenza screamed.

Laurance kicked his door open and threw (Name) on his bed. He immediately closed his door and locked it. He looked over at (Name), she blushed as she realized the situation.

Confined in a room, a locked room, with a bed... Weird thoughts crossed in (Name)'s mind. She shook her head as she tried to get rid of the weird thoughts.

"Something wrong?" Laurance asked with a worried tone.

"No...nothing really." She replied. (Name) took off her shoes and kicked them towards the door. Laurance sat next to (Name) on the bed.

He wrapped a arm around her shoulders and another arm around her waist. He buried his face into the crook of her neck.
(Name) blushed and tensed up at the physical touch.

"Loosen up..." His voice was muffled but (Name) can still hear his whining.

The girl giggled and loosened up on command. Laurance pulled away and looked into his girlfriend's eyes.

"I love you...a lot." He smiled.

"...I love you too..." She blushed and smiled back.

Laurance gently pushed (Name) down on her back.

"WAIT! IM NOT READ-" (Name) screamed

"RELAX! I'm just getting us in a comfortable position to cuddle~" Laurance laughed. (Name) blushed a beet red as she tried to cover her face. (Name) scooted up where her head was on top of a pillow. Laurance laid on his side next to his girlfriend.

He put a arm under (Name)'s head, acting like a pillow, and the other hugging her side. Laurance leaned in and kissed (Name)'s cheek.

"I love you."

"...I love you too, Laurance." (Name) blushed.

"You're always on my mind and I just can't stop thinking about you." Laurance laughed as he confessed his feelings.

"L-Laurance..." (Name) blushed even more.

"I'm tired...let's take a nap together." Laurance said as he got into a comfortable position.

__________________________________________________
I think I half ass jobbed this.

~ShadowDui