♡ marco reus ♡

[by sexualfootballblog // tumblr]

Marco has seen some very beautiful sights in his twenty six years of life. He's travelled to a lot of famous cities, and seen beautiful landmarks when being with his club or national team, but none of them can ever compare to you.

You are laid on the double bed, still fully clothed. Your long, golden hair flows against the pillows. You are smiling up at Marco, who can't help but smile back at the beautiful sight, which is you. He doesn't know how he got so lucky. "Y/N?" He whispers, leaning in and brushing your lips together, but only briefly. "How did I get so lucky?"

You giggle, finding the hem of his puma shirt, and pull onto impatiently. Marco gets the hint, and raises his arms, letting you pull the fabric over his head, and exposing his toned chest. "How did you get so lucky? I'm about to have sex with Marco Reus."

Marco can't help but smile, and turns his attention to your night dress, pulling it up over your head. He's not surprised to see you are not wearing a bra, but he's surprised to see you are wearing panties. "But you are the most beautiful girl in the world, and well, i'm me."

"But you're the most beautiful footballer, no the most beautiful man in the whole world." Marco gasps as you pull his belt through the loops, and push down his jeans. Marco is already supporting a tent in his boxer shorts, and you can't wait to feel him inside of you.

"Awww, you're making me blush." Marco jokes and bows his head, kissing your lower stomach, as he eases down your panties, exposing your wet heat. Marco kisses lower, and licks a stripe against your pussy, sending a shiver through your spine. "I see you are wet for me already."

"Marco." You throw your head back into the pillows, and push your hand into his hair, giving it a light tug, as he licks around your quivering entrance. "Don't tease me, I need to feel you inside of me, so bad."

He smiles against you, but he does pull away and start to ease down his boxer shorts, his long, thick length slapping against his stomach in anticipation. Marco gives himself a few light jerks, before wrapping your legs around his slender waist, and nudging the head of his cock against your wet entrance.

"I love you so much Y/N, you are my whole world and more." Marco whispers against your mouth, swallowing any moan or gasp as he enters you. You are so wet, the slide is easy and Marco is buried to the hilt, after only a few short thrusts.

You whine impatiently as Marco stalls for a second too long. "I love you too Marco, but god please move, before I explode." Marco places a rough, hard kiss onto your lips, and starts to move, with long and slow thrusts, but moving harder and faster with every move, until soon his thumping in and out of you with a rough pace, but full of love all the same.

"Fuck, i've missed you so much Y/N. I've missed this." Marco trails his finger tips down your stomach, until his thumb finds your clit. He teases you for a few seconds, purposely missing the sensitive nub, but soon takes pity on you, and starts to rub you with the same pace as his thrusts.

Marco is kissing you roughly and passionately as he pushes you over the edge, with one last squeeze. You jerk backwards as you lose it, panting heavily into his mouth, as you spill your juices around his thick cock.

"You look so hot, when you come for me baby." Marco says in between heavy breaths, indicating just how close he is. Marco slams hard into you one last time, and he's following suit, crying out your name as he fills you with his milky white seed.

Marco pulls out of you, as soon as his breathing returns to normal and pulls you into a spooning position. His lips pressing against the shell of your ear. "When you're away, you're all I think about."

You giggle, and press your lips against his. "Even when we're together, you're all I think about."