Have We Made It Yet?

the two sat there together,its been 60 years. The duo always told their grandchildren and always said after ' including the breakups' in unison, everyone knew not to argue with this for a fact.

the feisty part of the duo sat down next to her love even though they are in their 70s the love was still there. she liked the fact that when he smiled his eyes squinted as if he was reading something afar, that his signature smirk is still there and has passed it down to her children now adults Zachary and Zara and down to their 5 grandchildren. Good Genes the blonde
beauty thought to herself.

Lucas looked at maya he smiled taking his time to look at her. maya reminded him how far they have come so far being 74 was taking a toll the last parts The of their love was coming soon he felt like he was going to be first of the duo to go but he decided a long time ago not think about that and enjoy his time with her.

6 slow years later

the feisty one had lost her feistiness somewhere in the long 6 years maya had fallen sick 79 she lasted long she chuckled to her self. Lucas turned to see Maya chuckling not bothering to ask why instead he sat closer to mayas death bed. " come and sleep next to me" Maya whispered Lucas followed her instructions, Maya wrapped her arm around his chest. " don't you remember a song like this i used to sing so you would sleep next me" Maya whispered again. A tear fell down Lucas cheek he knew it was her time and he thought about what he is going to do without Maya. Maya saw the tear and wiped it away " don't cry sing it with me" maya pleaded "okay". " I wanna sleep next to you, But that's all I wanna do right now" maya sang softly "you next huckleberry" Lucas breathed in deeply " So come over now and talk me down. " have we made it yet?" Maya asked " yes we have its been long," lucas replied " 66 years including breakups" they said in unison " Ranger Rick I'm tired i want to sleep now." Lucas knew this was time but he wasn't ready. "maya plea-" "Shush Lucas its time... I Love you"
Maya closed her eyes with a sweet smile on her face. "NO MAYA PLEASE" Lucas panicked tears came out unstoppable he knew this wasn't good for his heart this was the final chance he turned and saw the pills but struggled because Maya's arm was wrapped around him. Lucas struggled to reach towards the pills all of a sudden he felt discomfort around his chest. its his heart. Lucas put his arm down and wrapped it around maya it was his time aswell. the pressure became stronger his breath started to shorten. " I love you too my blonde beauty now we can be together".

Lucas closed his eyes. It is true that life flashes when you are about to die the best moments come at you first. Lucas smiled.

Narrators Pov

Lucas and maya both died holding each other. in a lifetime of paths Maya and Lucas is only an 'perfect' story in an unprotect world.

-

Hello beautiful people this is the end of the book but ill be starting a new book with a more bigger depth i feel like writing on the laptop os better for me so ill be updating from here hope you had a great time reading this book. the ending of the book might be confusing so pm me or think of it your own way. this is probably the last time i say this even in new books but

DONT BE A SILENT READER XOXO