You like my what?

Hello!!! I'm watching my brother at a swimming lesson super bored and just in my luck this place has WIFI!!!!!
Anyway this is back in time so
Riley is 14 farkle,Maya are 15 Lucas is turning 16 in this chapter
*riley voice* YAY
-@-@-@-@-@@-

Lucas P.O.V

"Bye Lucas,"
"Great party,"
"Happy birthday again!"
"See you next week back in school,"
The masses of party goers left one
By one until it was just me my mum,zay, Sarah,farkle, Riley and Maya.
" okay guys I'm going to hit the hay you are all welcome to sleepover"my mum said
"But we haven't got any clothes" added farkle.
" don't worry I got you parents to drop off all of your stuff off early" answered my mom.
"YYYYYYYYAAAYYY!!!" Riley doing her classic yay.
" well I'm off behave you guys." Mom chuckled
We all got changed and Sarah decided we should watch a film zay of course agreed since he is madly in love with her.
I noticed Maya and farkle have been gone for awhile.
"Where is Maya"I questioned
Riley looked at me "You mean where is Maya and farkle?"
" Yeah I said that,"
"Lucas are you jealous that Maya and farkle are in having a secret chat," Riley winked
"Phht no... Wait really!"
" no Lucas farkle is my boyfriend forgot that!" Laughed Riley
" man Lucas you got it bad" zay pat me on the shoulder.
"Yeah I do, I don't know what to do," I replied
But the truth is I do know what to do,but I know Maya would reject it and then I would say I will wait.
Farkle told me this because of his "talent" and I got to trust him he's a genius!
Maya came back out of my room" sorry guys farkle's hair got stuck in my bracelet," she giggled.
I love it when she giggles.
"I feel like she pulled a chunk of my hair out,"farkle massaged his head
Sarah came out of the kitchen with snacks "let's get this movie started!"
"But first let me take a photo to remember this" zay added.
We all sat down Maya placed her head on my leg putting her feet by Sarah's head, she looked at me with her beautiful ocean blue eyes deep enough to dive into.
" I like your eyes Maya have I told you that,"
" huckleberry you like my what?"
"Don't worry shortstack"
"Cheese!" Zay exclaimed.
-@-@-@-timeskip-@-@-@-@-

Maya P.O.V

I knew what he said I know how he feels but I'm just don't want to hurt him.
I want him to be my huckleberry I'm cuddling with him right now pretending to be asleep.
"Lucas man you awake."
" yeah I'm just watching  Maya sleep!"
"....."
"Zay don't judge me!"
Oh he's talking zay they still think I'm asleep.
" anyway let me show you the picture"
" you cropped everyone out except me and Maya"
"That was the point it's for you"
"I love it..."
"Like you love her"
" yeah"

Lucas P.O.V

I knew she was awake I just wanted her to know she would have known if zay didn't take the photo. I fell asleep with her on my chest knowing that I've expressed my feelings.best birthday ever.

Thank you zay :)
-@-@-@-@@-@-@
I've moved from the swimming pool to asdas if you are in the us asdas is basically the uk Walmart!
So being from the uk I find it difficult with American characters so if I mix up words tell me!!
DONT BE A SILENT READER!!!