Part 1:

Julia's Point Of View:

Today~ is kinda boring.... *pouts*

My boyfriend, a.k.a Boo (Diva)Seungkwan, had to work today. Like straight 12 hours. He left early, like 5:30 a.m. so he won't be late.

His schedule was 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.. He kept saying sorry because he can't spend sometime with me. Which I replied 'It's okay. Seungkwan~ it's work anyways' and just smiles at him.

To be honest, I feel sad and lonely, I wish to have company whenever he's away. But it's really, really fine with me if he has to work. I'm just bored, that's all.

Besides, when it's bed time he's always besides me and we always cuddle. So who's the winner here?

I stared at the television although it's off.

"UGGGHHHHHHH SO BORINGGGG!!!!" I groan-like scream.

I looked at the time and it's 4:30 p.m. Seungkwan usually gets home at 6:30.

I sighed in relief, thinking that Seungkwan's home in a few hours.

I stood up the couch and started skipping to the kitchen; to look inside the refrigerator.

I smiled as I saw some ingredients to the menu I was thinking.

"Okay! Let's start cooking!!!" I told myself and started.

• • • • •

6:15 p.m.

I finished making dinner. Cooked rice, side dishes and many more. I also made some juice.

I quickly arrange the table, thinking that any minute Seungkwan will be home and the table is still not ready.

"Nope! Not gonna let Seungkwan wait for me to finish preparing the table!" I cheered myself.

I took the plates, spoons, chopsticks and glass. Put the dishes in a nice way (more like decorating).

I left the juice inside the refrigerator, I want the juice cold, not warm.

6:30 p.m.

I dusted off some 'invisible' dust on my chest and fixed my t-shirt. I smiled at myself through the mirror and said "Okay, you look fine."

And headed to the living room where the front door was located.

I waited for him..

No one went in.. I sighed but still waited for him.

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting.....

I looked at the clock..

It was 6:45 p.m.

"Where is he? He should be here now." I started getting mixed emotions.

Pissed, Worried, Angry, Understanding, Disappointed.

Ugh, where are youuuu??????

I waited for him.. Trying to calm myself down.. Thinking he might arrive any minute now. That maybe it was just the traffic that made him late.

Waiting.

Waiting..

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting.....

It was already 7:15 p.m. when I snapped.