"Good, now can we leave this place? It's giving me the creeps too." Brianna shrugged.

"Happily." I said and we began our way out of the building.

"Guys, check this out." Ella smiled.

Meanwhile, back with the Octorian...

"Ha! You thought you were being smart by escaping through the dumbwaiter, but I know this place like the back of my hand. You can't escape me. Get ready, I'm getting close!" The Octorian yelled.

"Oh my god! The Octorian knows where we are!" Ella panicked.

"Stay calm. He hasn't found us yet." I said trying to calm Ella down.

"Can't we just escape from the dumbwaiter again?" Brianna asked.

"No. I broke it." I sighed.

"Would you like to explain how that happened?" Brianna said sarcastically.

"It was so he wouldn't be able to follow us!"

"Yeah, look how that worked out!"

"Lauren, Brianna! Both of you need to calm down." Brody said getting between us.

"Fine." I grunted.

"Whatever." Brianna rolled her eyes.

"We need a plan to get out of here." Jeremy proposed.

"Good idea, Sherlock." Brody grumbled.

"Okay, enough!" Ella yelled. "We are wasting time. What are we going to do?"

"Ella's right. Lauren, you seem to be the one in charge here. What do you thinks we should do?" Jeremy asked forcing everyone's attention towards me.

"Okay, we all have gotten the hint on how dangerous this guy is, but if one of us can distract him, the others can get out of here."

"But who is going to be the monster's next meal?"

"I was planning on taking that roll." I sighed.

"No way!" Brody said firmly.

"It's the safest option and it kind of makes sense. The fact that we are... different gives us an advantage. We are practically indestructible."

"Jeremy's right. I'll distract the Octorian while you all escape."

"Wait, what if you get caught?" Brianna asked concerned.

"For this, it's a risk I'm willing to take."

"No." Jeremy sighed.

"No? What do you mean?" I asked.

"It can't be you. You are the only one who can safely lead them out. I'll have to distract the Octorian. I'm not afraid of him."

"You haven't seen him yet." Brody stated.

"Plus, what if you get caught?" Brianna crossed her arms. "The main reason we came here was to save your ass! If we lose you, we are back from where we
started!"