31. " True Feelings "

Start from the beginning

"Just answer the question!"

Toushiro takes a while to answer and sighs as Ichigo waits for his answer. He looks at Ichigo in the eyes with a serious look on his face.

"I do..... the more I got to know her the more I've fallen for her. At first I was just confused and tried to supress how I really felt because of what you said, but now..... I can't stop it anymore.", he said, after a long pause he speaks again. "Are you satisfied now?"

"I'll just say this, if you break her heart, I'll break your neck."

"I have no intention to."

"So do you plan on telling her?"

"Maybe I'll wait until things settle down a bit. For now I'll just support every decision she makes."

"Even if it means for her decision to fight?"

"You know as well as I do that is one thing we cannot stop her. I will fight her battles in your place as well and protect her with my life. I think that's the reason why I was given these abilities.", Toushiro said with a determined look on his face.

"If you say that so sincerely then I can't stop you. It's not that I don't like you for her, its just that I can't bear to lose her too. I don't ever want to feel that pain all over again.", Ichigo said as he remembers Yuzu and Karin.

"Kurosaki..... I'm sure she feels the same so don't make her worry about you again."

"Yeah..... (*yawn*) let's call it a night."

*******

The next morning at the Visored training grounds, Yuuki and the others wait for Nagisa. Toushiro isn't around this time since he's on patrol. Ichigo already started his training while Yuuki watches on.

(I wish I can be as strong as Ichi-nii.), she thought.

Meanwhile, Masahiko and Miharu were arguing about something.

"She's late!", Masahiko said.

"You should have gone with her when you left the house!", Miharu said.

"I thought she already left with you because no one was there when I woke up!"

"You guys were still asleep when I woke up so I went on ahead! Maybe she went by herself. You told her about this place, right?"

"It doesn't matter even if I told her about this place since she has no sense of direction."

Yuuki notices their argument and approaches them.

"Is something the matter?", she asked.

"Nothing.... anyway while we wait for Nagisa-san why don't you start stabilizing your powers first?", Masahiko said.

"Okay."

With Amaterasu's guidance, Yuuki starts to steadily stabilize her powers.

"We should go look for her.", Miharu said.

"Agreed, we should send out some Shikigamis as well.", Masahiko said.

As they were about to step outside, Toushiro enters but he wasn't alone. He was with a tall voluptuous woman with long black hair and violet eyes.

"N-Nagisa-san!", Miharu said.

"So you do know her, I saw her fighting with dozens of Arrancars when I was out on patrol. She said she was looking for two people and decribed you two.", Toushiro said.

"Thanks for bringing me here kid.", Nagisa said.

"I'm not a kid.", Toushiro mumbled.

"Now then.... Miharu, Masahiko.... you two got some guts leaving me behind, don't you?", Nagisa said with a scary smile on her face.