"That's a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of that before?" I say trying to remember all the clubs Emily had said she had visited in Wilmington, but I can't remember a single one, mostly because I used to zone out every time she talked about the parties she went to without me. The feeling of envy replacing all the curiosity. Which was stupid, as I have come to realize.She had offered to take me to all of them. If only I  had been a little less bull-headed.

We realize our frugalities and mistakes only when the things are in the past, and way beyond our reach. And our memories try to replay it again and again to change it from what it really is and overwrite it to what we want it to be.

"Maybe because you're not as awesome as me," he says leaning against the seat with his hands a cross on the back of his head.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah sure you're the Supernova and blah, blah you're the best."

"I hate that nickname," he says softly looking at me. And I get the feeling he's telling me one of his great secrets, opening a window to the enigma he really is. Supernova the boy nothing is impossible for.

"I didn't know that," I say and he smiles sadly. "Nobody does."

This image I have made of Novahk in my mind, it occurs me to that it are only the bits and pieces I have collected from the perspective of others and what I know about him, based on my interactions with him are so very contradictory to what I have known since middle school. So which one of the image is truly him? My gut says it's the latter, the way he looks at me so open, it has to be the latter. Then why the other bigger than everyone image everybody has drawn of him in their minds, the kind of hero worship fervor that happens at our school.

"Do you remember any of the names?" His smile is back, but it's strained. He's always smiling. I had once read somewhere that the people who smile the most are the most saddest inside. Is that true for Novahk too? There's a big question mark on Novahk as well as its on the one month I lost of my life.

"No but I know somebody who does," I say dialing her number in my phone. It rings for a few times and then a girl answers.

"Hello Kris?" she sounds surprised. Well I guess she would be.

"Hey Kristina. I wanted to ask you for a favor."

"Sure is it about the Christmas shopping thing because I am free tomorrow if you want?"

"No it's not that. Another thing." Her voice falls, "I see."

"So I have a friend," I begin with a lie. No scratch that, I have a friend now who is sitting next to me with both of his eyebrows arched. "who wants to go to a club in Wilmington. I know you guys used to party there. Do you have any recommendations?"

"Oh that," she sounds happy to give advice. "Rose has a really good party scene. And so has Riverview, Belmount and Sacchire. That's where we used to go. But if your friend is older than I guess you can try Zacharia's too, that place even have hookah bars, you know that right?"

"Indian weed." I guess Kristina is not as much smarter than I give her credit. She guessed my nationality in the first try or maybe Emily told her. I can imagine themselves drowning in drinks, and giggling gossiping about her freaky friend who likes to stay in instead of partying. I mean who even does that?

"Right. So that's the places you can go to. But if I were your friend, I would tell her not to drink too much. There are lots of older guys there," she cautions and I wonder if Kristina knows more about the video. But we are almost into Wilmington as I see a sign hurtling past us that says Wilmington 1 mile. And I can't let a hitch ruin my plan, besides if she knew something she should have come out of it a long time ago. She is past that chance.