Chapter 3

That night after our little nap unfortunate to say we were playing truth or dare based on the decision by Evan. I was always careful about who I played these types of games with, but already knowing Evan so much and the way he thinks and acts I was really nervous and didn't want to play but I'm not about to drop out and have us sit on the couch bored.

"Okay so let's establish the rules."

"Rules? With a game like this it should just be truth or dare. Get truth you answer it get dare you do it."

"Babygirl there are rules don't make shit complicated now."

Ohh, dark Evan huh? May I say since this is my thoughts... That was pretty hot. But then again I shouldn't think of him like that, but his dark green eyes and his beautiful dark blonde almost brown hair is throwing me the fuck off. Damn.

"Okay what are the rules."

"There's only one rule and that is... Rule one you have to give the truth or do the dare if you don't do it the other person would kindly do it and if they do it successfully then that person who refused looses a piece of clothing got it."

Now I didn't want to play but I didn't want to seem like a little girl that can't handle a game. Why not?

"Got it."

"Alright so Jade, truth or dare?"

"Go easy on me and truth."

"Okay, have you ever had sex."
What the fuck.

"EVAN!"

"Babygirl it's just a question, this would be a great way to know each other and if you don't want to answer it I will." He said with a smirk on his face.

"No I haven't."

"Really now? I've would think you do by the way you act."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say when we was cuddling, your ass was entertaining my friend."

He said as he started dying of laughter and the embarrassment was prominent on my face. I always knew I was a wild sleeper but my butt on his front was a little weird to think about.

"Oh my- you know it's my turn now truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to, lick my toe."

"Are you stupid."

"Not completely, here." I said taking off my sock and pointing my foot out.

"Bro, you have some nice feet, and that color is nice. I'm going to do it."

As I rolled my eyes at the usage of the word 'bro' he grabbed my foot and licked my big toe.

"It wasn't that bad. And you thought I was gonna drop out huh? No Babygirl not yet."

"Oh shut up."

"Okay Jade truth or dare?"

"Dare."

That fucking smirk came back. I'm in trouble.

"I dare you to go to my neighbors house and ask for a cup of water and pour it on yourself."

Jade don't act like a Little girl about it.

"Okay I got this."

"Haha no you don't look at your face you look scared shitless! Also you have nothing to worry about my neighbor is a old man, what would he think."

"Watch me."

I got up from the spot me and Evan were sitting at and we headed to the front door.