Chapter 2

"Bro that was so cool did you see that man."

Ever since Evan and I met which was not even a full week ago, we thought it would be a good idea if we exchanged numbers and hang out more so he can know the ins and outs of my life and vice versa. Now we we're sitting on his couch watching some skateboarding tape he got and the only interesting thing about this is Eminem playing in the background but ANYWAYS, It definitely seemed like he been around boys all his life because he sure did treat me like one.

"Daily reminder I'm not your damn bro, and can we watch something else and not a VHS tape. That would interest me a lot more." I asked completely bored.

"YEA, MOTHERFUCK THE POLICE! You know it really pisses me off when they block out the motherfucking... good words." He said and I erupted in laughter.

"So basically profanity as you wanna put it."
I said laughing along with him.

"Yea the good words."

"Evan, this is boring lets do something else." I said almost childlike to convince him.

"You wanna watch porn?"

"Are you a dumb fuck or no?"

"So we'll enjoy this and also babygirl, I think you fail to realize you are witnessing the most artistic sport on the planet okay..."

As he continues to ramble about skateboarding and how it's 'so amazing' I was just wondering about how the girls were doing. I knew they were concerned about me the other day since Evan decided to just pull me away from them but i want to call them to assure th-

"Jade was you listening to anything I was just saying which was very important?" Evan said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yes I was listening." I lied.

"Continue to lie." He said.

"I'm not, I have to make a phone call." I said standing up taking my phone out my pocket.

"Don't take to long baby-"

"I smacked you once and I'll sure as hell do it again if you don't think I would?"
I said annoyed. Babygirl was the one of the  three main things he would call me. One being Jade two being bro and three babygirl, he only rarely ever called me by my name.

"Go make your phone call." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. That I strangely loved.

"Ugh, you'll forever and a day be the death of me. I swear." I said walking away.

"I know babygirl."

I will ignore.

I tapped a random name out of the three honestly not caring who I speak to. As I walked down the hall waiting for someone to answer the phone I saw a picture of Evan and a woman sitting on a table with a bunch of little other pictures with different people. I would automatically assume this is his family but I wouldn't know.

"JADE ARE YOU OKAY?, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HAS THAT BOY DONE ANYTHING TO YOU LOVE?" One of the many voices I know and loved yelled through the phone.

"Perrie I'm fine darling, I'm okay. Nothing happened he just took me to this park and we sat and talk for a long time, I'm good." I spoke to her.

"Okay good, I still very much don't like him. He's bad I know it, and don't tell me he's not cause he is. I can basically sense it"

"Why you say that?"

" because he seems like he falls in the ' I'm a local fuckboy, I have come to play with your heart boy' Category that shit happens all the time and I don't want it happening to you."

"I got this okay, I have a wide eye opened on this boy. I can look out for myself."

"I just don't want you getting hurt by someone you didn't even know for that long and where have you been because Leigh and I went to your house and you weren't there."

"I've been at his house ever since, I'm okay."

"Jade is there something wrong with you, your gonna-"

"Just stop it already I won't okay, I won't get hurt by anything or anyone. I can look out for myself. Look I'll talk to you later okay."

I quickly hung up the phone not wanting to hear another word. From the short time that I knew him, Evan is not even that bad he's actually pretty cool for a boy, why judge him if you don't know him.

"JADE, JADE COME HERE! " Evan yelled in a panicky voice, or at least to me it sounded like that.
I ran over to the living room to see him sitting directly in front of the television staring at the blank blue screen.

"What, what happened? Is there something wrong?" I asked worry laced through my voice.

"If you would have saw that kick flip off the ramp bro, that shit was magical. Damn if I could rewind that."

"Uh- I'm done with you."

I said walking to his bedroom. I'll try to take a nap or something to past time.
I walked over to Evans room and laid in his bed that I loved so much, it is just so comfortable. I then felt a dip next to me. I took a peek and saw Evan laying next to me on the bed.

"Cuddle session?"

"I don't know, you like to unnecessarily bother me at unnecessary times when it's really unnecessary." I said looking back at him.

"Cause that's what I'm best at."

He said nuzzling his head into my neck pulling me closer to him. To be honest I felt nice and safe, happy but vulnerable. His nice strong arms around me. I felt protected. He is this major goof I met not too long ago but on the other hand he is a nice and caring person and that's really all that matters. I feel like he really understands me in the mist of it all.