By the time, RK finished both the sides, Madhu was just about to finish one side. RK had pretty much got the story from the plot line from the back of the book, but still decided to ask Madhu some questions. He turned to ask her, when he smelled her shampoo, and he took a deep breath. Madhu looked at him with a frown.
RK: "Ur hair smells so good"
Madhu raises her eye brows.
RK: "Was just wondering which shampoo it is?"
Madhu decides to ignore him, and continues reading or act as if she is reading. RK sitting so close to her was making her so conscious. And each time she tried to move to the corner, he just moved with her. Now she was practically jammed between RK and the wall. And the heat generating from his body was driving her crazy, and he smelling so good was not helping either. She turns the page.
RK: "I have a doubt."
Madhu: "What?"
RK: "I get the part that she had a one night stand with him, and is pissed with him for not calling her, so how did she end up as his secretary?"
Madhu: "She thought he was a normal guy, when she...er...u know. And he had gotten her the job, before...er...u know. And she didn't know that because of him she got the job, and she is actually his best friend's assistant, and she is just working for him now, as she knows Italian, and they needed an Italian translator. And he owns the company, even he didn't know that she is the Italian translator."
RK: "Okay, now she is spying on his company to take revenge?"
Madhu: "No... she is in love with him, and she had decided long back, not to cheat the company, before she knew it was his."
RK: "Last doubt, now that she is ignoring him, her boss wants her back, and is trying to seduce her?"
Madhu starts getting even more embarrassed: "Yes."

Before RK could ask another question, she starts reading. Seeing her blush, RK starts smiling, and reading again. They were reading in silence for sometime, when RK reached the end of the page, he realized that the Nick and Lauren were going to have sex, but unfortunately it was in the next page.
RK: "Wow"
Madhu looks at him: "What?"
RK: "Nothing... it is getting really interesting...read fast."
Madhu smiles: "Yeah, finally Nick realized that he is in love with her."
RK gave a sheepish grin: "Exactly."

Madhu continues to read, Nick was so hot!!! But, instead of the guy the author had described, the image that comes to her mind for Nick was RK. Man, she was going crazy. She decided to read, again. She was reaching the bottom of the page, when Nick and Lauren started making out, and suddenly she realized that the interesting part RK was talking about was this. She turned and looked at RK. RK gave her a sheepish grin. Madhu closes the book.
RK: "HEY!!Y did u do that?"
Madhu: "I am done with the reading"
RK: "Okay, then I will read it."
Madhu: "No!!!"
RK: "Y not?"
Madhu: "I know what u want to read!!!"
RK gives a naughty smile: "What do I want to read?"
Madhu: "U want to read about them making out!"
RK starts grinning: "I wouldn't call that making out!!!"
Madhu turns red: "I don't care what u call it, but u r not reading this book!!!"
RK: "But y?"
Madhu: "Because I don't want u to."
RK: "Stop being a baby, and give me the book."
Madhu: "NO"
RK tries to snatch the book from her hand, Madhu pulls her hand back, soon they end up in a tug-of-war. Somehow Madhu falls down on the bed, and RK ends up on top of her. Suddenly, RK looks into Madhu's eyes, and Madhu also looks at RK's eyes at that instant, and they got lost in each other's eyes. RK looked down at her trembling lips, RK runs his fingers on her cheeks, and when his finger reaches her lips, Madhu slowly closes her eyes and sighs softly, and RK slowly starts descending, and was just a breath away from kissing Madhu, when they heard someone clearing his throat. Madhu was the first one to come to her sense, and she pushes RK off, and jumped up from the bed, and found Balraj standing at the door, intently studying his finger nails. RK also got up from the bed, and first looked at his mother, and found her sleeping, and then looked at the door and found Balraj standing there, still studying his nails. RK looked at Madhu, and she was blushing.

Slowly Balraj started walking in.
Balraj: "I just came to check on Radha. If I had known, u two were taking so much care of her, I wouldn't have come."
Madhu turned even pinker.
Madhu: "I have to go home, Papa might be alone."
Madhu picked up her bag and the book, and ran from there. Once she was out of the room, Balraj started chuckling.
RK defensively: "We r getting married."
Balraj: "I know"
RK : "Okay."
Balraj: "But that doesn't mean, that u make out with her in ur mom's hospital room."
RK a little irritated and lot more embarrassed: "Lets not talk about this alright?"
Balraj shrugs. And RK walks out.

Madhu was walking in the road really fast. She was feeling so shocked, and embarrassed about what happened. She was about to kiss Rishabh Shaurya Kundra!!! The man she hates so much!!! No, she doesn't hate him anymore, after seeing how much he cared for his mother, she couldn't hate him. But that doesn't mean, she should just go and kiss him!!! oh God!!!How was she going to face Balraj uncle now??? This was so embarrassing, she felt like kicking herself!! How did she lose her sense so much that she was going to kiss him, in a room where not 5 feet away, his mother was sleeping?? How was she going to face him ever again????Suddenly, a car came and stopped in front of her.

Madhu turned and looked inside the car, and found RK sitting in it. RK opened the door for her, Madhu was contemplating whether to get in or not.
RK: "Please"
Madhu, slowly got in and sat down. RK started driving.

RK stopped the car in an isolated area.
RK: "I need to talk to u."
Madhu: "I don't want to talk."
RK: "Just 5 mins, Please."
Madhu unwillingly got out. RK followed.

RK: "Madhu, I know I have treated u so badly all this time, and trust me, I regret each and everything now. I was too quick to judge u. I am sorry."
Madhu: "U don't have to apologize even I was rude to u."
RK was silent for sometime, then he finally says: "I want to marry u."
Madhu: "WHAT?"
RK: "I really like u... and I myself couldn't have found a better life partner than u."
Madhu shocked: "What the hell happened to u RK?"
RK: "I seriously don't know. I just wanted u to know that I am happy with this marriage."
Madhu: "But I am not happy with this marriage!!!"
RK: "I know! But I was hoping that u will give me a chance."
Madhu: "Do u think me crazy to give a Casanova like u a chance?"
RK: "There might have been many girls in my life before, Madhu but I have never hurt any girl in my life. Nor have I cheated on anyone."
Madhu snorts.
RK: "I just wanted to tell u this. The decision is urs."
RK was walking back to his car.
Madhu: "Is it because I saved ur mother?"
RK: "It is because u saved my mother, inspite of hating me."
RK got in the car, and waited for Madhu. After sometime Madhu got in the car, and without a word, RK started driving. Once they reached Madhu's house, Madhu was about to get out when RK stopped her.
RK: "I know, u can't trust me. So I was thinking, till the day I leave, can we be friends?"
Madhu looked at him confused.
RK: "So, in that time u will get to know me better, and even after that, if u don't want to marry me, then I promise, I will call off the wedding."
Madhu: "Do u really think that u can call off the wedding?"
RK: "Yeah!!!"
Madhu mockingly: "U tried all u could to call off the wedding!!"
RK: "Maybe I didn't try really hard!!!"
Madhu: "What r u saying?"
RK: "Before, my mother's happiness was in this marriage, and my mother's happiness mattered alot to me, and now..."
Madhu: "Now what?"
RK: "Now even ur happiness matters alot to me."
Madhu didn't say anything.
RK puts his hand forward: "So friends?"
Madhu looks at his hand for sometime, and then shakes his hand: "To get out of this marriage, if I have to be ur friend, then fine!!"

Present

Madhu was sitting as if in a daze, when she heard blinds opening sound. Shesuddenly turned to her left side, and that's when she realized that, there wasa glass window in her room, on the otherside of the window RK stood and he waslooking at her. Madhu slowly got up from her seat and started walking towardsthe window.

RK was thinking about the time spent with Madhu, mainly about the time when hismother was hospitalized, and when he realized how nice Madhu was. Thinkingabout all that he had the uncontrollable urge to see her, so he got up from hisseat and walked towards the glass window between his and Madhu's office. Heopened the blinds, and saw Madhu sitting there, a second later, she sharplyturned to his side and looked at him. Then he saw her walking towards him, andby the time she reached the window, he was losing the battle with his mind andwas about to put his hands on the window, in a way to touch her, when suddenlyshe closed the blinds in her office, and he stood there in shock.

10 minutes later

Madhu was sitting in her seat and wondering what to do, when she heard a knockon the door, when she looked up, she saw a girl standing there. Madhu smiled ather.
Girl: "Hi, I am Garima. U r Madhubala right?"
Madhu: "Yes, and it is Madhu"
Garima smiles: " Madhu it is. It is break time now, so I came to callu."
Madhu: "Me??"
Garima: "Yeah, to meet all the other staff."
Madhu: "Oh"
Garima smiles: "Come!"

Madhu realized there was no use sitting in here, and thinking about her past,if she was forced to work here, she might as well make some friends here,otherwise she will be 24/7 thinking about Shaurya. So she got up from her seat,and after giving a last look at the closed blinds, she walked out with Garima.

She met some of the staff in the canteen, and while talking she realized thatthe company belonged to Shaurya and Ranbir. They had actually set up thebusiness abroad, but when Kanya's father passed away, Ranbir and Kanya decidedto move back to India, and Shaurya also decided to come back with them, andwound up the business there, and started this one. And she was shocked to findout that Garima was actually Shaurya's P.A, but just the day before, Shauryahad made her Ranbir's P.A. And Ranbir's old P.A is now Garima's assistant andRanbir who had gone on holiday with his family, was not aware of all thesechanges. Madhu started praying that, when he gets back, he should demand hisold P.A back, and that way Garima would come back to work for Shaurya, and shemight be either allotted elsewhere or she might be allowed to resign.

After the break time was over, and Madhu slowly went back to her office. Themoment she walked in, she realized that something was different in the room,and she slowly started looking around, and then she saw Shaurya standing in hisoffice looking at her with a smirk on his face, and that's when she realized what was different. Her blinds were gone.

Please like and comment

-Lazy